Trade Site Improvements

It's getting better, but I'd think that most existing players will continue with poe.trade. I guess it's nice for new players to have an alternative to choose from.
Last edited by liefdes on Jul 16, 2018, 9:26:29 PM
Shit GGG will never do and why:
1. Control click in and out of guild stash.
Why? Because they want everyone drowning in garbage to punish nonpawnshops and sell stash tabs.
2. Auctions.
Why? Because making the larvae of the 1% feel like daddy hedge fund with their trade "skill" is the entire point of this game. The rest of us are just food for said whales.
3. Removal of the pay to win premium stash tab system.
Why? Because this game is a pay to win with a demo thinly veiled as a F2P to avoid legitimate criticism and potential legal liability from paying customers.
4. Take any steps to thwart price fixing and painting the tape and insider trading.
Why? See point 2.

I could go on, but why bother? This place is 4chan's /pol/ with an item system and unless my post is in chinese there's no chance of actual management seeing it.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Innomen wrote:
Shit GGG will never do and why:
1. Control click in and out of guild stash.
Why? Because they want everyone drowning in garbage to punish nonpawnshops and sell stash tabs.
2. Auctions.
Why? Because making the larvae of the 1% feel like daddy hedge fund with their trade "skill" is the entire point of this game. The rest of us are just food for said whales.
3. Removal of the pay to win premium stash tab system.
Why? Because this game is a pay to win with a demo thinly veiled as a F2P to avoid legitimate criticism and potential legal liability from paying customers.
4. Take any steps to thwart price fixing and painting the tape and insider trading.
Why? See point 2.

I could go on, but why bother? This place is 4chan's /pol/ with an item system and unless my post is in chinese there's no chance of actual management seeing it.

cringe troll
"
It really makes no sense to me why anyone would use that old piece of crap site anymore.

Because it does exactly what I need it to do and I can't be bothered switching over when what I currently use fulfills every need I have.
Not to mention trademacro integration.

The only thing that would make me consider the switch would be them integrating the site ingame somehow. Other than that, I don't care enough.
I will only use poe.trade.

GamingNorth on Youtube!
Headhunter drop during Legion! After 4711 hours!

Any plans to fix this?
Thanks for the improvements! Does live search still time out though? That's the only reason I still use poe.trade.
The only thing keeping me from using the trade site is the lack of item importing with copy/paste. It is way too much of a hassle having to put in all the relevant fields through several text boxes when pricing an item or finding upgrades.
"
Shadings wrote:
Game performance improvements when?
It's only been a year

Herald of ice is NOT fixed.

Do you know how software development works? What software teams are? Guessing not -- because the web team and the game development teams are assuredly not the same at all. Entirely different technologies, methodologies, skill-sets, and mentalities.

This update, or the web search updates, are unlikely to have any impact at all on the game changes, improvements, etc, because they are not the same project, as it were... This is multiple products owned and controlled by one company -- not one software team.

I have been using the official trade site for a while now, and I would much rather use it than poe.trade.

However, I'll add my voice to the sentiment that this is still only half-a-system, and it will be complete once it's in-game and you can actually execute a trade with it.

Otherwise, thanks for the improvements.
- here's my sig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info