Trade Site Improvements

ah snap!
Been using official site almost exclusively this league. Works great for most things.
Really enjoying the new trade site. It takes some time to get used to but now i rarely use poe.trade.

My only request would be a Trade-Macro like setup for the official site. This Q.O.L improvement would be excellent and logical if you never plan to have an auctions house like setup.
official site for jewels/currency/ and map items > poe.trade
poe.trade is where ppl go to trade. It's like a meme now and I don't see it change and we even have a poe.trade macro making stuff easier.

This game need in game auction house or smthing which would be great QoL change instead of spamming ppl whispers and interrupting their game and then praying for answer cuz ppl probably don't care selling if item has low price. I would also like to sell stuff while being offline.

I believe automated trades would fix many annoying issues and won't break the game like in D3 cuz there is no real money and still need to play the game to get currency for trade.
Last edited by kael694 on Jul 16, 2018, 9:01:20 PM
"
60x7 wrote:
Still dont use it

This: I'll start using it the day that I can keep my live search window open indefinitely.
"
Luy wrote:
make it in-game and make people sell the items for the price they announce it

^ This is basically the only way that I'll end up playing anything but SSF, and I doubt I'm alone in this.
It would be nice to be able to list your currency from the webpage similar to how it works on poe.trade
hope one day you will change UI of that so it could become usable
(i mean every usable information in the different corners, that looks like a joke)

for example, some guy made a CSS plugin, to make it look atleast like this:
Spoiler

much better, isn't it? I can see all needed information in one place without moving my eyes like crazy for every item
This would all be great if, y'know, this was usable in-game. Like an actual trade system that didn't rely on me going from the game, to a website, back to the game, and pray that the guy I want to buy from actually bothers to respond to my request anytime in the next year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info