[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
Zetoxical wrote:
Everything seems fine but the dex seems undoable

I just use +30 dex node from tree and/or jewellery with high dex before I get my char off the ground.
love this build. All time save, working towards 100

Still could upgrade the Quiver to one with T1 WED, T1 Life, Attackspeed + chain/extra arrow and a better helmet. I think Taming is powerful for that build. Elemental dmg + 39/40 allres, just have another belt for UberElder, when I run with Kaoms Roots. The 2 jewels in my Bubonics could be better. DOn't need the INT. I'm not in the PF ascendency anymore, because I just push to 100 and so I went into Elementalist. No worries about reflect. I can do all maps (I don't do no leech, I can do it, but on Beyond or double beyond it's too risky).

Have a helmet in my mind, but there is no hurry at the moment. Running Elder UGS and delve 270-300 for save leveling. My deepest delve is 445 or something around there.

TempChains on the Tombfist is awesome in delve. I got them for 7 Ex and sold my old ones for 3 Ex. So 4 Ex for that upgrade is amazing. I friend stopped playing, so I can use his Pyre until end of the league. This corrupt is so strong.

Crafting in Delve is OP.

First try. Slammed cold res.
Love this build, has everything needed for endgame - great clearspeed, high survivability, amazing single target dps. Thanks OP for coming up with such a cool concept! Just what I was looking for.
"
affenflail wrote:

Jealous of your bow. Been trying to craft one Shaper's with the "atk deal 20% more dmg" and wishing to hit +3 and Atk spd/Double dmg.

Awesome work!
I'm not sure how to post gear. But my profile should be public.

This is my 1st full league, I started playing PoE with about 2 weeks left in incursion. Could any ele hit experts look at my gear and see what I should strive for next? I know my helm and belt aren't perfect. But helm has the attack speed enchant for ele hit, and my belt has the correct stats to balance my wise oak resists.

I was thinking maybe a +3 bow, even though the +2 fire essence porcupine bow feels pretty decent for clear.

Thanks in advance!
"
BKowitz wrote:
I'm not sure how to post gear. But my profile should be public.

This is my 1st full league, I started playing PoE with about 2 weeks left in incursion. Could any ele hit experts look at my gear and see what I should strive for next? I know my helm and belt aren't perfect. But helm has the attack speed enchant for ele hit, and my belt has the correct stats to balance my wise oak resists.

I was thinking maybe a +3 bow, even though the +2 fire essence porcupine bow feels pretty decent for clear.

Thanks in advance!

I'm far from an expert but you already mentioned +3 bow, could get an attack speed corruption on yoke and pyre, corrupted gloves with temp chains or ele weakness, corrupted kaoms chest with %damage increase. A similar helm with -fire resist proximity, increased attack speed on kill boot enchant. There's the might of the meek/ unnatural instinct gem combo around the scion start since you're already there, but I'm not as knowledgeable on that one. A similar belt with Fire damage/ Ele damage/ ele damage with attack skills. My profile should be on my ele hit character.

Edit: The taming ring can give you a potential 120% increased ele damage too.
Last edited by FluXambassador on Oct 22, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
Hey,
I cant sustain blood rage while mapping- i have to kill a mob within 2-3 seconds otherwise im degenerating really fast. I use proper pantheon and skill gems.
Could you check whats wrong? my profile is opened, character name Shureaver
"
Shuqo wrote:
Hey,
I cant sustain blood rage while mapping- i have to kill a mob within 2-3 seconds otherwise im degenerating really fast. I use proper pantheon and skill gems.

Elehit is 21/20, Level 99 char and Headhunter? I thought I'd see some level 80 guy with suboptimal gear. But I think the problem is that you haven't picked Vaal Pact.

I also suggest getting single target setup on weapon swap (Chin Sol and use Fire Pen instead of GMP). I'd also regret Point Blank and use PB corruption on Drillneck with Chin Sol and use rare quiver (movement speed is nice for faster mapping) with rare bow for mapping.
Last edited by Wermine on Oct 24, 2018, 1:42:16 AM
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Shuqo wrote:
Hey,

Elehit is 21/20, Level 99 char and Headhunter? I thought I'd see some level 80 guy with suboptimal gear. But I think the problem is that you haven't picked Vaal Pact.

I also suggest getting single target setup on weapon swap (Chin Sol and use Fire Pen instead of GMP). I'd also regret Point Blank and use PB corruption on Drillneck with Chin Sol and use rare quiver (movement speed is nice for faster mapping) with rare bow for mapping.

I removed vaal pact temporarly just to do uberlab for enchant.
My life leech and regen is so low that i have to kill a mob every 2 sec to stop that huge degen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info