[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
garantivil wrote:
Is it true that Arakaali works with blood rage despite the fact we have Vaal Pact???

Found stuff from wiki:

Recovery page says:
* Recovery refers most often to life, mana or energy shield recovery
* Regeneration provides passive recovery over time.
* Leech grants recovery based on damage dealt with the specified type of damage.

Arakaali says:
* 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Vaal Pact says:
* Life Regeneration has no effect.

To conclude: natural regeneration is life recovery, but not only form of it. Life leech is also count as life recovery. Even though Vaal Pact prevents us from regenerating life (recovering life via regeneration), it works with life leech (recovering life via leeching).
"
Wermine wrote:
"
garantivil wrote:
Is it true that Arakaali works with blood rage despite the fact we have Vaal Pact???

Found stuff from wiki:

Recovery page says:
* Recovery refers most often to life, mana or energy shield recovery
* Regeneration provides passive recovery over time.
* Leech grants recovery based on damage dealt with the specified type of damage.

Arakaali says:
* 50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently

Vaal Pact says:
* Life Regeneration has no effect.

To conclude: natural regeneration is life recovery, but not only form of it. Life leech is also count as life recovery. Even though Vaal Pact prevents us from regenerating life (recovering life via regeneration), it works with life leech (recovering life via leeching).

Nice!! thank you. So Arakaali should give us a 50% increased Recovery via leech
Having good time with the build. Prob my first real character! I know I still have a lot to go in terms of gears. But I was hoping to get some help in passives direction at this point level 88. I have seen quite a few ways on poeninjas I guess from this point it all comes down to each fit. Which passives do you guys recommended to take? Any veteran tips?
Great build
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Oct 14, 2018, 2:32:10 AM
great build, really enjoying it.

need advice on 2 things

1.) I got single socket Abyys Tombfist with corruption curse on hit with elemental weakness level 10; is this better than the normal 2 socket Version? I could sell it for 5 ex but im not sure yet. Is it worth using? DPs increase needed? what do u guys think?

2.) found Kaom's Root and corrupted it to +1 Endurance Charge, worth using over the Bubonic Trails? (not doing UberElder yet anyways

nvm. Im selling the gloves, took ones with 2 sockets rather cuz I dont need more damage pen nor do I need surviveability for the content i do, EH does the job just nicely without op items :D
Last edited by coccoxoxo on Oct 15, 2018, 10:56:13 AM
Thanks for the build guide. Didn't play last league so didn't play it when it was buffed more. One of the best builds I played over the years tanky/damage wise. Deathless Shapers, and Uber Atziri's and 1st time ever doing Uber elder and died once.

POB
Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/Y1eSs3nB

Gear:
Spoiler

"
Stalkst3r wrote:

Your Tombfist doesn't have Murderous Eye Jewel in it (Bubonic Trail does, though). You're missing 10% more damage multiplier. Also, why not throw Regal on that Hypnotic Eye on Bubonic Trail. But you already downed Uber Elder so I guess you're ok =)
Last edited by Wermine on Oct 16, 2018, 1:45:32 AM
Hi all,
I'm planning to test this build, but i have one question:

It's better to use a simple +2 bow instead frostferno? I mean, probably it's better to use frostferno for single target if we don't have a lot of currency (which is my case, I've invested all of them to buy the gear lol) and then try to get +3 bow?
I will appreciate your thoughts.
"
Wermine wrote:
"
Stalkst3r wrote:

Your Tombfist doesn't have Murderous Eye Jewel in it (Bubonic Trail does, though). You're missing 10% more damage multiplier. Also, why not throw Regal on that Hypnotic Eye on Bubonic Trail. But you already downed Uber Elder so I guess you're ok =)

Didn't think of it at the time, I swapped them around for uber elder. I needed the resistance from jewels to have balanced resistances for wise oak/kaom's roots. Hypnotic Eye was just a alt spam and didn't want to regal and hit resistance's.

"
zeldicx wrote:
Hi all,
I'm planning to test this build, but i have one question:

It's better to use a simple +2 bow instead frostferno? I mean, probably it's better to use frostferno for single target if we don't have a lot of currency (which is my case, I've invested all of them to buy the gear lol) and then try to get +3 bow?
I will appreciate your thoughts.

It's pretty easy to just buy a 6link bow(at least item level64) and throw prismatic+metallic+corroded, then you can annul a suffix off, if it dosen't roll attack speed.
Last edited by Stalkst3r on Oct 16, 2018, 5:52:52 AM
Cuz i like ele hit scion iam trying to find a way to lvl it as a first character in a league with only about 30 respecc point

Everything seems fine but the dex seems undoable

108 for a lvl 10 ele hit

Any tips on fixxing that? Btw iam not a fan of leaguestarters or sunder leveling

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info