[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Flutt3r wrote:
Got my new helm

Dang nice, that's what I was going for but couldn't bring myself to craft over my current one. Had a 2nd base but it was elder and only ilvl 83, ended up selling it instead.

got it in like 120 tries
pretty lucky i guess
Please help check my gear and tree, i lack on dps...my dps is so tiny...how to boost my damage? Pls help me senpai
"
xcibi wrote:
Please help check my gear and tree, i lack on dps...my dps is so tiny...how to boost my damage? Pls help me senpai

Your profile is not public, so we can't see your character...
"
Avous wrote:
"
xcibi wrote:

Your profile is not public, so we can't see your character...

sorry was my bad, could u check it again...i had a very bad time to kill bosses
which vaal skills do u use? MS version
"
AshDrag0n wrote:
which vaal skills do u use? MS version

None :p but seriously, you can take either vaal discipline or vaal haste
This is really great build. I've beaten Shaper from first attempt with this build and second attampt in general as it is my first league. Next targets - Ubers.
Cleared everything, i stop playing this league, selling all my gear (gems also, market price) :

IGN : RgnAhaha

Last edited by Neronne on Oct 23, 2018, 3:18:18 PM
And this is going to sound silly, but this is the first time I manage to do Uber Elder deathless.

Until now, with the previous builds I tried the last two leagues, my average was 4 deaths... and sometimes screwing up the set.

So if this build manages to allow me to do this, who can't usually dodge anything, it must be awesome for sure. My dear congratulations to the OP.
Grizz, how is the progress with the next scaling build you've been working on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info