[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

"
Lexman84 wrote:
i still dont get that Arakaali thing.

recently means: no phys dmg over time in the last 4 seconds.

immortal call lasts 3.5 seconds with 5 endu charges.

so how should that procc?

It lasts 2.82 seconds with the setup i wrote, you could do lvl 3 cwdt/lvl 5 ic for 2.94 duration though
how u calculate that 2.82 sec?

0,4 * (5 * 1,06 + 0,74) = 2,416 sec

or how ist that ic duration calculated?

btw. i really enjoy this build! thx for sharing.

Last edited by Lexman84 on Oct 21, 2018, 11:08:54 AM
"
Lexman84 wrote:
how u calculate that 2.82 sec?

0,4 * (5 * 1,06 + 0,74) = 2,416 sec

or how ist that ic duration calculated?

btw. i really enjoy this build! thx for sharing.

Not really sure how it's calculated, i gave you values from path of building (which is most definitely right)
"
NSUCK wrote:
Ugh, I can't get my PoB to work again. What one of these do you think is better?

Nevermind, I upgraded again. The 2 above are both for sale now.

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Ugh, I can't get my PoB to work again. What one of these do you think is better?

If not a secret - how much does this beast cost? Looks like 80-90 exa min
"
Anabolism wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

If not a secret - how much does this beast cost? Looks like 80-90 exa min

I bought it for 36ex, he had it posted up at 40ex for a few hours (said he posted it last night at 75).
Does anyone using the BF version have a hell of a time keeping shaper alive during red elder?

Edit: Also, my first ever Uber Atziri kill tonight due to this beast build! I got the crappy helm lol.
Last edited by ThorTheGray on Oct 21, 2018, 10:43:24 PM
"
ThorTheGray wrote:
Does anyone using the BF version have a hell of a time keeping shaper alive during red elder?

Edit: Also, my first ever Uber Atziri kill tonight due to this beast build! I got the crappy helm lol.

I'll assume you're using inc aoe gem, so apart from that, I try to position so I get as many squids with the build up then discharge full 6 phases at portals (the discharge has a bit bigger range than the build up so it should hit).
Place ancestral totem in front of the squid portal you can't reach then all is needed is a little legwork to keep the squids pacified.

If you really have issues try the frost wall method.

Also try to get inc aoe 20/20 at least for better range.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 22, 2018, 3:37:36 AM
How do you guys reach 500k / ball shaper dps?
My gear should be quite good and poedb says I'm at 286k.
https://pastebin.com/EDvCdyDr

I can do uber elder deathless, but it feels kinda slow compared to my 2m dps occultist bv.
"
Lexman84 wrote:
i still dont get that Arakaali thing.

recently means: no phys dmg over time in the last 4 seconds.

immortal call lasts 3.5 seconds with 5 endu charges.

so how should that procc?

You are misunderstanding it.

"If you have stopped taking damage over time recently" means that if you had some damage over time on you and then it stopped during the last 4 sec, you get increased recovery. You can start taking damage over time again, but as long as it has stopped completly some time recently, you get more recovery.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info