[3.6] Immune HOWA Jugg | CI 15k+ es | Insane dps | Indestructible | Uber Elder video up

+3 MS Hubris Circlets have really dried up haven't they... I just want to buy a 2nd high iLvl one to craft on. What's a good price to pay? There isn't anything priced under like 30ex which seems crazy considering they were 15-20ex a few weeks ago. Looks like 1-2 people have been buying them all and trying to craft mirror quality ones and selling their good but not great ones.
I'm really lacking attack speed and damage, what can I upgrade besides 6L my chest? (wasted around 600 fusings and nothing) Also, I'm going the blade furry way not MS.
Here is my gear:
"
Onidalas wrote:
I'm really lacking attack speed and damage, what can I upgrade besides 6L my chest? (wasted around 600 fusings and nothing) Also, I'm going the blade furry way not MS.
Here is my gear:

Astramentis is almost surely an upgrade, you can try to get attack speed corruption on howa, get quality on main attack gems, your blade flurry is... level 5?? Get 20/20 corrupted gems for all flurry links and gem lvl 20 or 21 for auras asap
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Oct 25, 2018, 3:13:54 AM
made this build great dps even tool tip 1 mil but some how still cant kill stuff dont had +3 molten proj helm so nornal with 2 threshold jewels but no fun either idk what i did wrong build wasn't fun for me cant clear normal delves either belove depth 100
We can do bower version for this build ? I try ST, LS, Reave and more but its not enough for mapping. BF not good for mapping its still little bit slow. I wonder actually maybe can do bower version for this build ? Elemantal hit howa based one ? We can kill boss with ele hit and fastest clear for mapping. IDK just need more mapping speed.
"
NSUCK wrote:
+3 MS Hubris Circlets have really dried up haven't they... I just want to buy a 2nd high iLvl one to craft on. What's a good price to pay? There isn't anything priced under like 30ex which seems crazy considering they were 15-20ex a few weeks ago. Looks like 1-2 people have been buying them all and trying to craft mirror quality ones and selling their good but not great ones.

paid 45 for mine (base only)
been checking it for days beforehand, and the 30-35 ex ones were elder
"
Flutt3r wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:

paid 45 for mine (base only)
been checking it for days beforehand, and the 30-35 ex ones were elder

that's painful, I guess I just have to view it as a loaner since I'll sell one back anyway if I can craft a better one.

I switched over from Molten Strike a couple of levels ago because I didn't like the clear in maps and I wanted the jewel slots back. Moved over to Blade Flurry, but of course, the clear isn't much bette; and arguably much worse. Decided to try out Wild Strike and holy shit, it is exactly what I meeded.

I get about 400k unbuffed dps between the melee hit and the projectile damag, and when I need to tackle a tough boss, I just gem swap into BF and hit about 1.2-ish million no problem.

No watchers eye yet, but I'm at 9.7k ES. I don't use wrath yet as I'm waiting for my enlighten to hit level 3 to corrupt.

Solid build so far. If you don't want to use Molten Strike but can't stomach BF's clear, use Wild Strike- you won't be sorry.
"
VariableGLHF wrote:

I switched over from Molten Strike a couple of levels ago because I didn't like the clear in maps and I wanted the jewel slots back. Moved over to Blade Flurry, but of course, the clear isn't much bette; and arguably much worse. Decided to try out Wild Strike and holy shit, it is exactly what I meeded.

I get about 400k unbuffed dps between the melee hit and the projectile damag, and when I need to tackle a tough boss, I just gem swap into BF and hit about 1.2-ish million no problem.

No watchers eye yet, but I'm at 9.7k ES. I don't use wrath yet as I'm waiting for my enlighten to hit level 3 to corrupt.

Solid build so far. If you don't want to use Molten Strike but can't stomach BF's clear, use Wild Strike- you won't be sorry.

Obviously you need the enchant helm for MS, there will be a big difference
Before I pricecheck every item. Can you please say what's the expected amount of exalts I need to have, to get this build started?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: sorry i overead

+ You can start the build with 3-5ex and upgrade it gradually

:)

gl hf
Last edited by walez on Oct 26, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info