[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
crazypearce wrote:

if you roll those two mods with an open prefix and suffix you can craft cannot roll attack modifiers on it. (note: if you are rolling an item with 3 socket fossils and you end up with three prefixes like +bow gems, socketed skills deal more attack damage and the poison prefix you can try an annulment orb and hope you get lucky to remove the poison before you craft the cannot roll attack modifiers suffix) that means that when you slam it with an exalt the only remaining prefix to hit is +level of socketed gems.

hey, so lets say I want to keep crafting this bow
I could craft prefixes cannot be changed and slam it for +1, then scour and it would leave me with +3 +1 arrow and suffixless bow? I'm I missing anything here?
"
Stratokk wrote:
I could craft prefixes cannot be changed and slam it for +1, then scour and it would leave me with +3 +1 arrow and suffixless bow? I'm I missing anything here?

no. if you craft prefixes cannot be changed and slam it then it will never hit +1gems as that is a prefix. you will only slam a suffix. also if you craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour it you will lose +1 arrow as that is a suffix

you need to craft cannot roll attack modifiers to force a +1 when you slam. but for that you need an open suffix - if i'm not mistaken your current bow has 1 prefix and 3 suffix? the only way to continue the craft on this is to use an annul and hope you take off proj speed or blind

if you get lucky with the annul then you craft cannot roll attack modifiers and slam it for the +1gems. you can then remove the craft and add attack speed. it won't be the biggest dps bow without the double dmg mod or socketed skill deal more attack dmg, but with a +1 quiver as well as dying sun you could easily drop GMP for clearing and just run with a 6th dps gem full time. would be a pretty nice quality of life
Last edited by crazypearce on Jan 14, 2019, 4:21:18 AM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
Stratokk wrote:

no. if you craft prefixes cannot be changed and slam it then it will never hit +1gems as that is a prefix. you will only slam a suffix. also if you craft prefixes cannot be changed and scour it you will lose +1 arrow as that is a suffix

you need to craft cannot roll attack modifiers to force a +1 when you slam. but for that you need an open suffix - if i'm not mistaken your current bow has 1 prefix and 3 suffix? the only way to continue the craft on this is to use an annul and hope you take off proj speed or blind

if you get lucky with the annul then you craft cannot roll attack modifiers and slam it for the +1gems. you can then remove the craft and add attack speed. it won't be the biggest dps bow without the double dmg mod or socketed skill deal more attack dmg, but with a +1 quiver as well as dying sun you could easily drop GMP for clearing and just run with a 6th dps gem full time. would be a pretty nice quality of life

I mixed up prefixes cannot be changed and cannot roll attack mods my bad! And yeah you're correct, 3 suffixes. Thanks for the quick reply, I'll think about it. Bought shaped thicket bow for crafting meanwhile. First time playing bow character so I'm a little outside my comfort zone.
guys i think i have a dps problem.

these are my items. dps is 100k on highborn bow(boss bow), 37k on cleaning map bow.

is 100k dps enuff for uber elder?

got 8k hp uber 1 shot me every single time. pretty sick of it :/ ( got kaom's roots for him.)

what should i upgrade next?

really enjoy this build almost 1 shot every pack in t15maps.
think got problem in bossing.

give a hand to this casual guy :)
English is not my native language.
"
crazypearce wrote:
it will take a lot of currency unless you get lucky so i'm not sure if you will be able to afford it with that budget for the whole build

You said we can multimod instead? Thicket bow is the best for clearing?
A few questions:

- I assume the Ascendency order is Duelist/Path of the Duelist/Ranger?
- When to take Blood Magic?
- How far can I get on 13ex?

Thanks!

I could craft +2 support gems here and run empower? Should be decent bow for map clear? Rest of my gear here, if you guys notice some obvious upgrades!

I have not put too much thought into bossing yet.

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
sign4l wrote:
Wow that bows are really good. Now im playing with Chinsol.

I check in trade website and it cost +- 15/20ex every one, how can i craft one? Any guide or something?

spam a bow with three socket resonators with serrated, metalic and corroded fossils. (note: you can also use 4 socket ones to block poison/bleed with prismatic but it triples the cost) you need to hit a +bow gems modifier along with the socketed skills deal more attack damage.

if you roll those two mods with an open prefix and suffix you can craft cannot roll attack modifiers on it. (note: if you are rolling an item with 3 socket fossils and you end up with three prefixes like +bow gems, socketed skills deal more attack damage and the poison prefix you can try an annulment orb and hope you get lucky to remove the poison before you craft the cannot roll attack modifiers suffix) that means that when you slam it with an exalt the only remaining prefix to hit is +level of socketed gems.

you should then have a bow with +level of bow gems, +level of gems and socketed skills deal more attack damage and two random suffixes. along with that you will also have an open suffix to craft prefixes cannot be changed. that means you can scour the item to remove the rest of the bad suffixes and just be left with a 3 mod rare bow with the three mentioned just above.

once you have the three mod bow you just craft multimod and also craft attack speed and double dmg. or you can keep slamming/scouring and hoping for t1 suffixes but thats really cost innefficent over just multimodding it right away

there are also a few other things to bare in mind - when using the fossil crafting you may already hit a good suffix like attack speed. if that happens you can skip the bit above where you scour it with prefixes cannot be changed and just craft double dmg on it.

you will end up with something like that. if you are on a budget then just keep it but if it's not t1 attack speed you can still do the scour method to multi mod it. i didn't do that on this bow as i didn't have the extra exalts at the time.

there are also a few other methods such as elder or shaper bow crafting to get +1 arrow or one of the shaper suffixes like onslaught on kill or attack speed/double dmg mod but they are a lot more difficult and more expensive to craft

So if I craft cannot roll attack modifiers on this bow it will 100 % roll + 1 level to socketed gems? Then I just craft + 2 support gems on it with 1 ex
Got a question about the cwdt-vaal cold snap setup.With avatar of fire,we deal no cold damage,so how are we supposed to chill with the cold snap gem? Is there a mistake there or am I missing something?
What are some ways to easily get more physical reduction?

I'm playing this build on console so my characters don't show up on the website unfortunately.

But I'm running the same passive tree that's in the OP and using a frostferno. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
-dougans-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info