[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
1i1W4DE wrote:
Can u take a look of my item then tell me what to invest?
I feel like my dmg isn't enough at all for bosses.
I can do Shaper (with 1 mistake for death), T15 elder (but null portal clear is tough)

Looks like your other ring and belt could use some upgrades for dps. Try finding ones with as much ele dmg as possible. also the "elemental hit attack speed" enchant in a helm gives a nice boost to your damage. Also I would suggest switching your helmet for a devoto's for map clearing. Not only does it give more atk speed, but mov speed aswell.
How are you guys sustaining dex? I'm starving for dex at level 40+ I can't even use anything other than a QR and my ele hit is stuck at level 9 lmao.
"
Astroknight wrote:
How are you guys sustaining dex? I'm starving for dex at level 40+ I can't even use anything other than a QR and my ele hit is stuck at level 9 lmao.

You'll get all your dex from the passive, I think you'll find the true problem stat being INT esp. if your taking the frost wall / flame dash route.
"
anson443433 wrote:
Why blood rage has to be with Cwdt?

It shouldn't be. You are better off having it 20/20 and keep it activated yourself. It's instant cast anyway. When ic procs it will prevent you from taking damage from blood rage for a sec, no matter where you have your bloodrage socketed.
Hello. I would like to hear some suggestions what to change in my char. I just changed spec from flicker, so kept some things.

This is my set: (I will change jewels to others, this just left from flicker.)
Spoiler

And this is second weapon set:I'm using Frostferno to attack with this bow.
And as I checked, it shows best dps with 2 Taming rings. (On Ele Hit skill in panel.)

Also I have:

And main problem for me that I can't farm Delve. I'm dying at 280 deep. Problem with my hands or something wrong with char?
Last edited by Jack3321 on Oct 9, 2018, 6:02:09 PM
Guys I need advice. I used 363 Jeweller Orbs trying to 6s my good rolled Chin Sol and I ended up with 1s bow. Im gathering again over 350 jewellers but Im not sure, use Vorici at this point or try again and just use orbs?
Last edited by Asag on Oct 9, 2018, 4:00:58 PM
"
Jack3321 wrote:
And main problem for me that I can't farm Delve. I'm dying at 280 deep. Problem with my hands or something wrong with char?

It might be a IRL dexterity issues (it was for me anyways and your gear is tanker then mine) just make sure your ALWAYS firing all your flask and have some damage mitigation.

I'm currently 480 floors deep (solo, despite what it claims) and I also had issue with the earlier floors (350-450) trying to imitate Thi3n's weapon swap trick.

What I did was just tossed in decoy + empowered + minion and total resistance for my 10% damage mitigation and taunt (not as good as fortify but much easier to execute).
Hello,

I have a question regarding this build. I've seen on this guide, and others, and also on poe.ninja top builds, noone is using Flammability/Elemental Weakness or any other curse. Isn't it pretty usefull with our fire dmg?
Damage isn't really our problem so weakness or flammability isn't necessary. It also doesn't help that we're limited to 1 curse so it fights with Temporal Chains on hit (on our corrupted glove).
"
Why blood rage has to be with Cwdt?
It doesn't, you can manually cast blood rage and when your immortal call goes off it will trigger the "stopped damage over time recently".

"
Hey thi3n wanted to know if 6 pure EX + ~1300c is enough to make a uber elder viable char? I could get some more if i sell my current Scourge arrow items. What do you or others think?
Yes just get a 6L chin sol, Kaoms, and Yoke.

"
Why do you use Hematophagy, it only gives lifeleech for physical attacks. Im pretty sure some life leech rate can't be worth 3 statspoints...
Leech Rate really is that good. Leech amount is easily achievable with how much damage is being done but the rate is a stat that is very hard to come by.

"
Do your resistances have to be triple balanced for this build because of wise oak? Or is it fine to just have fire as the highest and cold/lightning equal. It's pretty hard to come by resistances with a kaom's heart
It's very nice to have but at a minimum I would have your uncapped fire be the highest for the Pen.

"
First time playing this build i have a question.As you say IMPORTANT: You cannot level as Elemental Hit without the Combat Focus Jewels., so i put 2 combat focus jewels ( crimson and viridian) in the low level tree then switch to elemental hit right ?
Yes do that or grab elemental equilibrium with only 1 jewel.

"
Im really enjoying this build! Everything up to shaper is nice and easy and clear speed is insane and fun. HOWEVER, I...Just....Can't....Kill....Uber Elder. I've tried like 10 times now and at best i could get him to 40-50% and shaper to 25%. Could someone take a look at my items / char and see if theres something wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated! Can't waste any more currency on useless attempts..
Kaom's Roots is highly recommended for the Uber Elder fight.

"
Consider grabbing Astramentis or heading right on the tree toward ranger for Dex.

"
Hello,

I have a question regarding this build. I've seen on this guide, and others, and also on poe.ninja top builds, noone is using Flammability/Elemental Weakness or any other curse. Isn't it pretty usefull with our fire dmg?
Damage is pretty abundant on this build so I opt for Temp Chains or Enfeeble if I have a curse available.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info