[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

Why blood rage has to be with Cwdt?
"
anson443433 wrote:
Why blood rage has to be with Cwdt?

It triggers "50% increased Recovery of Life and Energy Shield if you've stopped taking Damage Over Time Recently" from your pantheon when combined with IC... its so good I'm surprised GGG hasn't nerfed it yet.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Oct 7, 2018, 8:53:24 AM
Hey thi3n wanted to know if 6 pure EX + ~1300c is enough to make a uber elder viable char? I could get some more if i sell my current Scourge arrow items. What do you or others think?
Why do you use Hematophagy, it only gives lifeleech for physical attacks. Im pretty sure some life leech rate can't be worth 3 statspoints...
Can u take a look of my item then tell me what to invest?
I feel like my dmg isn't enough at all for bosses.
I can do Shaper (with 1 mistake for death), T15 elder (but null portal clear is tough)
Do your resistances have to be triple balanced for this build because of wise oak? Or is it fine to just have fire as the highest and cold/lightning equal. It's pretty hard to come by resistances with a kaom's heart
First time playing this build i have a question.As you say IMPORTANT: You cannot level as Elemental Hit without the Combat Focus Jewels., so i put 2 combat focus jewels ( crimson and viridian) in the low level tree then switch to elemental hit right ?
"
tranphuccd wrote:
First time playing this build i have a question.As you say IMPORTANT: You cannot level as Elemental Hit without the Combat Focus Jewels., so i put 2 combat focus jewels ( crimson and viridian) in the low level tree then switch to elemental hit right ?

That is what I did and it worked :p (granted I also had a 6L bow).

"
"
tranphuccd wrote:

That is what I did and it worked :p (granted I also had a 6L bow).

Oh yeah, thanks bro
Im really enjoying this build! Everything up to shaper is nice and easy and clear speed is insane and fun. HOWEVER, I...Just....Can't....Kill....Uber Elder. I've tried like 10 times now and at best i could get him to 40-50% and shaper to 25%. Could someone take a look at my items / char and see if theres something wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated! Can't waste any more currency on useless attempts..
Last edited by Siatorix on Oct 8, 2018, 3:11:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info