3.3.1b Patch Notes

keep up the good work with fixing and all!
Hi,

After the patch, I have an error with the default filter. It says:

Line 97: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Event Coin".
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
The patch broke the default item filter, please fix :(
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Disabled two dialogue options from Tarkleigh in Act 6 which are missing voice acting.

I hope it doesn't disrupt the All Ears achievement? I am doing it right now!
What about abyss cracks going the length of the map and sometimes not stopping? Love having my time wasted for a box with useless drops in it
"
are performance drops introduced in 3.3.1 corrected?

nope. still massive fps drops on architects.
What about the "your authentication for instance transfer was invalid" crash?
"Piety... betray me, and I WILL have your head."
IGN:EmbracerOfDeath level 100 Righteous fire Marauder Chieftain.
"
Delynx wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Disabled two dialogue options from Tarkleigh in Act 6 which are missing voice acting.

I hope it doesn't disrupt the All Ears achievement? I am doing it right now!

The dialog options already existed. They just added the missing voice acting. Before the patch, you were watching at the text without any audio playing.
Heist league: Shany - Necromancer (Spectres/Skitterbots/Zombies/Skeletons/Golem)
Retired: Serenys - Necromancer (Zombies/Skeletons) | Selenys - Ascendant (Lightning Strike)
Still not fixing % block recovery from item that not apply to the char ? ( i know only for gladiator and don't know for other class)
Hmm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info