|3.3.1b Patch Notes
- Added 3D art for Sinvicta's Mettle.
- Added particle effects to the Dreamfeather unique item.
- It is no longer possible to seal a prophecy if you have an item on your cursor.
- Entering Doedre's Cesspool from the Grand Promenade, The Quay, or the waypoint no longer causes prophecies which trigger when you enter an area to trigger. This fixes an issue where prophecies would trigger but you were not able to easily access most of the area.
- Vaal Detonate Dead can now be used by Totems, Traps and Mines.
- Killing Atziri in the Temple of Atzoatl now counts for The Queen's Vaults prophecy.
- The "Full Clear: Dread Thicket" achievement can now be completed in the Dread Thicket in Act 7.
- Disabled two dialogue options from Tarkleigh in Act 6 which are missing voice acting.
- Added audio for attacks using Chin Sol, Doomfletch, Infractem, Null's Inclination, and Voltaxic Rift.
- Removed the "Bestiary Recipe" notification option.
- Removed screenshake on death from Formless Witness monsters.
- Fixed a bug introduced in patch 3.3.1 where hovering over the experience bar displayed the tooltip in the wrong location.
- Fixed a bug where players in Predictive mode were sometimes unable to gain Vaal Souls after using a Vaal skill.
- Fixed a bug where the From The Void prophecy did not complete by killing Bameth in an Incursion.
- Fixed a bug where prophecies could cause items to drop in inaccessible locations.
- Fixed a bug where the AI of Warped Regurgitator monsters could cause performance issues.
- Fixed a bug where some monsters that summon other monsters on death did not actually summon those monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the exit portal of an Incursion in the Factory Map and The Quarry could sometimes not enable correctly.
- Fixed a bug where Varhesh, Shimmering Aberration could become untargettable if brought from 51% health or above to 33% health in a single hit in a Map that would cause it to be possessed by Shaper when reaching 50% health.
- Fixed a bug where Alva Valai would be unable to open portals to the Temple of Atzoatl if you started your 11th Incursion, returned to your Hideout, and then interacted with Alva Valai.
- Fixed a bug where +2 to Level of Socketed Aura, Curse, Projectile, Fire, Cold, and Lightning Corrupted Implicit mods were not able to spawn with one another on the same item.
- Fixed a bug where flasks with the "of Dousing" mod would not prevent Ignite or Burning if activated just as the ailment was about to be applied.
- Fixed a bug where the "Lucky" buff granted by Vaal Arc did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the Lightning Mirage nemesis mod when stolen from monsters created clones that would target the player, rather than monsters.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Cold Snap effects would persist through death indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where the Vaal Righteous Fire effects could appear in the wrong location for a brief period of time.
- Fixed a bug where the Divine Blink and Mirror Arrow Effect was using the wrong arrow effect.
- Fixed a bug where players could be placed in the wrong arena during the countdown of a PvP duel.
- Fixed a bug where specific characters used in character names could cause display issues in the social panel and prevented talking in chat.
- Fixed an issue where a passageway in the Haunted Lair mission area was too narrow to walk through.
- Fixed an issue where a passageway in Kaom's Stronghold was blocked by an object.
- Fixed an issue in the Malformation map where an area was impassable without a movement skill due to Haku's arena blocking the path.
EDIT: Fixed an issue introduced by patch 3.3.1b which caused the default loot filter to be unable to load. If you were having this issue, please close and re-open your client in order to download the fix.
Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Jul 10, 2018, 7:36:43 PM
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2018, 2:13:34 PM
on Jul 10, 2018, 5:00:12 PM
Grinding Gear Games
After the patch, I have an error with the default filter. It says:
Line 97: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Event Coin".
Working on a fix for this now. Sorry about this!
on Jul 10, 2018, 6:26:19 PM
Grinding Gear Games