Incursion League Area Stats

"
Astealoth wrote:
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?

Very true, although "half the playerbase" is obviously a gross overexaggeration :p
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
headhunter farming... i thought this way to win the game is a optional one.

also, hordes of players following streamer advices ... i urgently need sheep pets to celebrate this!!!

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
Astealoth wrote:
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?

Not gonna work, anyone who wants to get HH will still farm one or two maps like before, just because of the currency and map sustaining. It only make the life worse for them.

"
ZachOK wrote:
Remove MF already. It's a detriment to the game you're trying to build. Why have so many skills and so many areas then encourage a huge portion of the playerbase to run the exact same setup and maps day in, day out?

Remove MF and it will be instantly replaced with speed-clear meta. Ckearspeed = ItemQuantity. Players will run the same builds as before but balance will turn even deeper to the low-tier maps.
Xbox stats please? Or are we some kind of worse community that do not deserve stats of that kind?
"
Knavt wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
Where's the statistic how many players stopped?

Just open steam stats. It's not so hard..

implying the real poe players use steam dafuq
"
Astealoth wrote:

This.

"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
sevens67 wrote:
chamber of sins level 1

damn that prophecy get's old

"
DistantBliss wrote:
The lost maps & Lasting impression: they are the The god of misfortune from this league. I really dont want any more lookout & dungeon maps....

Now I just keep the prophecy active so I never get it anymore.

There's too many garbage prophecies like this at the end-game stage. The Lost Maps is particularly useless and pops up waaay too often. Some of them are simply useless while some are both useless AND hard to trigger to make room for a new prophecy. Some dishonorable mentions:

-Smothering Tendrils (makes magic map) - Maps are run rare at end game.

-The Hardened Armour (armour quality) - Scraps are abundant at end game.

-The Sharpened Blade (weapon quality) - See above ^

-Lasting Impressions (15 wisdom scrolls) - ^

-Forceful Exorcism (spirit revives after possessed kill) - Mobs die too quickly for possessions to happen so this is a pain to trigger without spoiling the flow of maps (bit like beast catching). If you do happen to get a possessed kill the spirit is insta killed anyway meaning the reward for completing the prophecy is a pathetic ghost kill. (Maybe improve the drops of ghost related kills)

-Kalandra's Craft (4 identical rares drop) - The best you can do with this is to vendor 3 of them for 1 alc. Not even worth the inventory space if it's anything but rings/amulets; which it rarely is.

The stats probably say people are using these... but that's simply because it's cheaper to remove them via triggering than it is to seal and discard.

The prophecy system needs another overhaul. I mean why do we need that stupid cumbersome pop-up in the middle of the screen everytime a prophecy triggers :rollseyes:
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Bluntexile wrote:
poe the game with 1001 possibilities..

yet almost everyone plays the same map, probly with the same meta uber build..

build diversity lol..

buff some skills, wait for 80% to start using it, unveil the new mtx for that skill....

Glacial Hammer ftw ;)
"
Paldamus wrote:
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.

I don't dictate anything, i state my opinion... got a problem? Noone i've talked to who farms it, find it fun lol... you know very well why it's done and it's not done for "fun". Now you can come in here obviously with your anecdotal "bububut i find it fun"...

I can weirdly understand why some ppl would do that... I mean, the point of PoE isn't to play but to build, so you've basically got the choice between farming red tier map to lvl up or farming burial for currency. Anyway you'll end up doing something boring to make your build progress, so why not that?

Personnaly, I think the best part of PoE is Engame bosses such as the Elder/Shaper/Atziri/Izaro. The problem is, that you have to farm (again) to get the required fragmets/influence, so... Burial farming isn't fun, but is it really worse than farming something else or coin-flipping?
"
Damoochie wrote:

Those two ones can be useful if you use chaos recipe in order to get the unid+20q recipe

I agree there are too many bad prophecies. But "the lost maps" is the one that triggers me every time I get it.
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:

Those two ones can be useful if you use chaos recipe in order to get the unid+20q recipe

I agree there are too many bad prophecies. But "the lost maps" is the one that triggers me every time I get it.

Yeah understood. Personally, I've found adding the 20% to be not worth the time invested.

I did find uses for them on unique gears destined for corruption... but when you have 500+ scraps/whetstone in your stash it's really quite unnecessary.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info