Incursion League Area Stats

..... and every room or map a player löst 10% of experience.... very bad statistic 🤔🙁
"
Vial are way tooo rare. Boss drop from temple also sucks.

Boss loot from temple is balanced.
Burial Chambers is popular af.
"
Knavt wrote:
"
danteafk wrote:
Where's the statistic how many players stopped?

Just open steam stats. It's not so hard..

Except that a large number of players don't play through steam. I actually can't name anyone i know that plays the game through steam. Then again, most of the people i know started playing around the time i did. (originally around 8 of us but only two of us get on seasonally now)

Atm, I can't say i'm really playing as i'm waiting for the party update to launch to power level some characters. If the new party system doesn't allow that then i guess i'm done for the season.
Wondering how many bots u banned farming burials 😁
Hope u know what to do next league
Change doctor drop location
Keep bots away
Hello from the other side
"
sevens67 wrote:
chamber of sins level 1

damn that prophecy get's old

The lost maps & Lasting impression: they are the The god of misfortune from this league. I really dont want any more lookout & dungeon maps....

"
Eldubs wrote:
"

Not really; i'm happy with it, but balance wise in ssf it's not so good. You can buy every drop in trade league easy, but getting a desired drop, even if its worth only 1 c can take forever. Compare it with Atziri runs; those drops are random too, but there are way less possible drops, making it less of a grind. As i said though; i'm happy with omnitect drops; have just accepted to never see a zerphi's heart and its fine.

Nice bit of stats however. Also; can we get some stats on skill use that isn't the top 10? Like we know arc, traps, ts and what not is popular,, but what else is being played? Keep up the sharing; it's setting you ahead of other gaming companies. : )
Last edited by DistantBliss on Jul 10, 2018, 2:21:46 AM
Remove MF already. It's a detriment to the game you're trying to build. Why have so many skills and so many areas then encourage a huge portion of the playerbase to run the exact same setup and maps day in, day out?

"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
sevens67 wrote:
chamber of sins level 1

damn that prophecy get's old

The lost maps & Lasting impression: they are the The god of misfortune from this league. I really dont want any more lookout & dungeon maps....

"
Eldubs wrote:
"

Not really; i'm happy with it, but balance wise in ssf it's not so good. You can buy every drop in trade league easy, but getting a desired drop, even if its worth only 1 c can take forever. Compare it with Atziri runs; those drops are random too, but there are way less possible drops, making it less of a grind. As i said though; i'm happy with omnitect drops; have just accepted to never see a zerphi's heart and its fine.

Nice bit of stats however. Also; can we get some stats on skill use that isn't the top 10? Like we know arc, traps, ts and what not is popular,, but what else is being played? Keep up the sharing; it's setting you ahead of other gaming companies. : )

The game is not balanced around SSF.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Raw Number of Deaths per Area
These areas are where players are dying the most in both Standard and Hardcore variants of Incursion in the past week. The top two reflect where players are spending the most time, which makes sense. The others appear to be areas that have quite deadly bosses.

Area Name Number of Deaths
The Temple of Atzoatl 391983
Burial Chambers 228736
The Feeding Trough 219537
The Chamber of Innocence 130109
The Cathedral Rooftop 126276
The Harvest 104812
The Harbour Bridge 95522
The Rotting Core 90363
Beach 83646
Doedre's Cesspool 73818

I guess that appears because it is the first map everyone does and instantly notice that your gear may be good enough for Kitava but sucks in mapping... Ok, when you shape it the boss can be annoying because of freezing
"
Astealoth wrote:
HH cards should just be a random global drop. You guys know how absurdly popular the item is, and you did all this work to improve map diversity, and then completely undermine it by forcing half your player base to run a single map. You might as well just have not done any of the development from the last 2 years, it feels like we're just playing the strand meta you put hundreds of thousands of man hours in to kill. What's the point?

Good Point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info