Incursion League Area Stats

It would be nice if you mentioned if some areas are part I, part II, or both summed.

The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Thanks for the stats!

I love analytical data :P
Mao Kun being that high surprised me. There must be a lot of people running it blind and dying to Fairgraves.
Burial chambers ftw.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
"
Paldamus wrote:
Lmao so many ppl farming the burial chambers... have some originality and fun in your gameplay, instead of farming the same boring layout map for ages /yawn lol. It's like 1 streamer does it and everyone parrots it.

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.
IGN : Ericaa
My Store! /108685
My Rain of Arrows Evasion build guide! https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/791798
Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/samfishersam
I stoped after a week because trading was cancer.

Trading still cancer.

I tried to farm uber elder, took me 30min to get the maps, nty.
Oh, that Doctor farm...
♣ IGN: DoctaMagicFinder
♣ My YouTube channel: youtube.com/doctagaming
♠ Proud brazilian player.
interesting stuff!
drenched 👌
-----
blue blade flurry mtx plssss
also crystal earth shatter
"
linkstatic wrote:
"
Paldamus wrote:

Who are you to dictate what other people find fun lol.

I don't think many that farm like that do think it's the most fun way to play the game. When it's the most efficient way to make currency and sustaining maps, it is a matter of practicality instead of fun. Therein lies the issue where those who play to do all maps and all content feel like they are getting lapped in currency progression by those with shaped atlases and repetitive playstyles with a cookie-cutter MF tornado shot build.
Last edited by AtownStomp on Jul 9, 2018, 8:20:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info