Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
"
BloodyHawl wrote:
As it turns out Raise Spectre was further nerfed than i expected. We are not able to get 6 spectres anymore. The Lv31 Spectre was completely removed from the game. And nothing of it can be read in the patch notes ... i'm quit sad :((

spectres are still one of the most fun builds i have played over the years, but i really liked my 6th spectre. so anyone who i aiming for a lv31 gem, dont!

@above:
level of desecrate doesnt matter in any way.

Nice troll post bud.

in what way was this a troll post? in 3.8 it was possible, through different means, to get a lv31 spectre gem and consequently, together with the +1 spectre from the passive tree and the +1 spectre from the chest, 6 spectres. Kayella even has a section in her guide how to get a lv31 spectre gem in helmet.

today i tried to play my usual build (with 6 spectres, 2h staff with +2 skill gems and +2 support gems) in standard and i wasnt able to summon the sixth one. and the wiki states the same thing, you unlock with a lv25 gem the last spectre. no further unlocks after that gem level.
Oh my fucking gosh! It's real. No 6th spectre and wiki states max number of spectres from the gem is 3 https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Gem_level_progression
The only reason I started spectres again was to craft 2H for 6 spectres. So much disappointment
te tree is the same 3.8 or i cant find the att?
Last edited by froggvme on Dec 14, 2019, 8:30:54 PM
Pretty said we lost 6th spectre,had crafted 2 nice +2 wands
Last edited by timnor on Dec 14, 2019, 9:36:45 PM
"
maxenergy wrote:
Is this build still very good for end game in 3.9? I never played summons in 3.8, and I'm only lvl 45 so far. Can it breeze through red maps like other league starters for like 100-150 chaos?

Along with speed nerf which decreases clear speed, also map bosses health was buffed significantly. There is some reddit post where they say Elder health was quadrippled. But thankfully Slave Drivers have very high single target damage, so this build will definitely be OK.

Also losing 4th spectre early is a bummer, it is hard to say how difficult it will be to get to gem level 25 now. Getting +3 levels on gear is no joke esp when you have no currency.

I speedrunned all acts and went into maps with lvl 64, so my dmg on white maps are quite underwhelming at the moment, just hope it will be better soon.

"
iStalker2222 wrote:
"
maxenergy wrote:
Is this build still very good for end game in 3.9? I never played summons in 3.8, and I'm only lvl 45 so far. Can it breeze through red maps like other league starters for like 100-150 chaos?

Along with speed nerf which decreases clear speed, also map bosses health was buffed significantly. There is some reddit post where they say Elder health was quadrippled. But thankfully Slave Drivers have very high single target damage, so this build will definitely be OK.

Also losing 4th spectre early is a bummer, it is hard to say how difficult it will be to get to gem level 25 now. Getting +3 levels on gear is no joke esp when you have no currency.

I speedrunned all acts and went into maps with lvl 64, so my dmg on white maps are quite underwhelming at the moment, just hope it will be better soon.

Hm, that sounds underwhelming TBH.

This league is all about bossing and what about adding vaal summon skeletons to this build? Maybe go with a Queen's Decree to 6 link it eventually?
"
BloodyHawl wrote:
in what way was this a troll post? in 3.8 it was possible, through different means, to get a lv31 spectre gem and consequently, together with the +1 spectre from the passive tree and the +1 spectre from the chest, 6 spectres. Kayella even has a section in her guide how to get a lv31 spectre gem in helmet.

today i tried to play my usual build (with 6 spectres, 2h staff with +2 skill gems and +2 support gems) in standard and i wasnt able to summon the sixth one. and the wiki states the same thing, you unlock with a lv25 gem the last spectre. no further unlocks after that gem level.
I'm not sure why you expected the level 31 4th spectre to stay the same. I am actually surprised it's not there, although it would be unattainable based on the new formula I expected (a spectre every 12 gem levels).

2@ 13
3@ 25
4@ 37

---

On the note of DPS, I'm using both zombies and skeletons in addition to the spectres. Without Unending Hunger which I don't have yet, I think my 9 zombies actually out DPS the 3 spectres (or at least come close). Their biggest issue is move speed but I just do the same thing I've always done and that's use Convocation + phasing (from Quartz flask) to drop everyone in the middle of the packs. Of course I am currently using Triad Grip so I don't know if that's significantly buffing the zombies damage or not. Spectres just aren't enough by themselves yet.
Unending Hunger is 1.5 exalts now. Will be definitely cheaper in 1 week, but still...

It seems that any spectre build now moved from Beginner-Friendly/Cheap to "somewhat expensive" category.

I ran ~15-20 white maps now, not sure what others see but I've seen Metamorph bosses loot as mostly garbage.

Probably will stop doing league mechanics and switch to delving. Especially picking up all these body parts is so f1cking stressful.
Last edited by iStalker2222 on Dec 15, 2019, 2:59:53 AM
Im lvl 86 now with 6link and unending hunger and i feel like minions clear speed is 2 times slower like in 3.8. there is something wrong with minion AI.sometimes they literally stand next to mobs and not attacking. They have difficulties to find and target enemy even with feeding frenzy. I dont know if its a bug or ninja nerf but clear speed is way slower because minions are kinda dumb now. That's how i feel that.
Legit question, is there any reason for not using victarios charity + necro aegis?
Also why this building path don't even touch the righteous army/redemption nodes on the left side of the tree? Are those nodes unnecessary?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info