Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I feel i need more damage, the bosses are really hard on this league so, can i change some life nodes for righteous army or gravepact?
"
SeekersM1 wrote:
I also had this problem.
However you can find flame sentinels in the battlefront.
Seems they were removed from solaris 1 n 2

They were not, I spawned them there many times today, but not each instance seems to have them. I keep switching between Solaris 1 and 2 until I get them.

On another note - now that spectre level is tied to the gem level, do I have to resummon spectres each time the gem levels up?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Last edited by Jadran on Dec 14, 2019, 1:03:06 PM
"
Jadran wrote:

On another note - now that spectre level is tied to the gem level, do I have to resummon spectres each time the gem levels up?

No, minions levels are updated on zone change.
Last edited by kareim on Dec 14, 2019, 1:15:55 PM
loving this build so far, the damage is so high! and super fun to play!
Is this build still very good for end game in 3.9? I never played summons in 3.8, and I'm only lvl 45 so far. Can it breeze through red maps like other league starters for like 100-150 chaos?
Do you have more guides like this ?
this is so easy to understand for a beginner (like me)
Last edited by h4d3z on Dec 14, 2019, 2:32:47 PM
"
Reactor52 wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:
Hello, running the build, loving it, just got raise spectre gem at act 3, what spectre should I get??

its in the leveling guide in act 3, flame sentinel from solaris 2

Anyone find Flame Sentinels in ACT 3 Solaris 1 or 2? I haven't seen any, only Galvanic Ribbons?

I desecrated some last night there, you have to refresh the zone until you find them.
How important is it to bring Desecrate to level 20? That's a lot of dex for just one gem.
As it turns out Raise Spectre was further nerfed than i expected. We are not able to get 6 spectres anymore. The Lv31 Spectre was completely removed from the game. And nothing of it can be read in the patch notes ... i'm quit sad :((

spectres are still one of the most fun builds i have played over the years, but i really liked my 6th spectre. so anyone who i aiming for a lv31 gem, dont!

@above:
level of desecrate doesnt matter in any way.
Last edited by BloodyHawl on Dec 14, 2019, 3:36:05 PM
"
BloodyHawl wrote:
As it turns out Raise Spectre was further nerfed than i expected. We are not able to get 6 spectres anymore. The Lv31 Spectre was completely removed from the game. And nothing of it can be read in the patch notes ... i'm quit sad :((

spectres are still one of the most fun builds i have played over the years, but i really liked my 6th spectre. so anyone who i aiming for a lv31 gem, dont!

@above:
level of desecrate doesnt matter in any way.

Nice troll post bud.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info