Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

BTW, another (expensive) way to have 6 spectres is to have two wands with +1 minion gem levels and +1 spell gem levels. Then you can have 6 spectres in your body armor.
Does PoB show damage of a sinle spectre or all of them? (on the left panel where all the stats are listed)
"
agat wrote:
Does PoB show damage of a sinle spectre or all of them? (on the left panel where all the stats are listed)
Just one.
Hey boss, I understand how EE works, I am confused though what it is we are using to proc it so early? Im 38 just picked it up but Im rockin fireskitterbots, fire curtains, holy flame totem, and skeles
Hello, running the build, loving it, just got raise spectre gem at act 3, what spectre should I get??
"
willianvon wrote:
Hello, running the build, loving it, just got raise spectre gem at act 3, what spectre should I get??

its in the leveling guide in act 3, flame sentinel from solaris 2
"
kayella wrote:

Raise Zombie replaced with Animate Guardian.

Using Zombie's until you have the uniques for Animate Guardian I guess?
Hey for SSF HC event with this build is running zombies the whole time instead of swapping to AG okay? Seems like gearing myself is tricky enough without finding gear my AG. Thanks!
"
foster21 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:

Anyone find Flame Sentinels in ACT 3 Solaris 1 or 2? I haven't seen any, only Galvanic Ribbons?
"
Reactor52 wrote:
"
foster21 wrote:
"
willianvon wrote:

Anyone find Flame Sentinels in ACT 3 Solaris 1 or 2? I haven't seen any, only Galvanic Ribbons?

I also had this problem.
However you can find flame sentinels in the battlefront.
Seems they were removed from solaris 1 n 2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info