Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

This is the best guide Ive ever read. Has everything you need to know for the build(s). Thank you so much for making this. Been playing the "starter" build and took it farther than any other build ive tried.

Hope you make someother builds in the future. Thanks again !
Last edited by HardSide on Mar 3, 2021, 7:36:19 PM
How can I get more damage out of my SO besides going dual clusters?

https://pastebin.com/Kqfe9zYN

I know my next upgrades will probably be a +2 wand and +1 amulet, but my POB dps seems low I think? I'm not sure if I have all the settings right.
I use Empower to get 4 Spectres.
If I instead use another support I get higher dps/Spectre, but only 3.
As it is, both versions give same total dps.

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Wich of above is best, or does it not matter?
"

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Well, it's better to hit lvl 25 Raise Spectre without using Empower, as it frees up another gem slot to add more dps. The main guide explains how to do this.
"
alumriel wrote:
"

3*700K = 2.1M
4*525K = 2.1M

Well, it's better to hit lvl 25 Raise Spectre without using Empower, as it frees up another gem slot to add more dps. The main guide explains how to do this.

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possabillity to do a +2 wand.
"

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possibility to do a +2 wand.

I understand, but the strategy is the same. SSF doesn't change the end goal. It just makes it harder to get there. Since you need to corrupt the gem yourself, you can level up 6 Raise Specters in your weapon swap spots, then corrupt them all when you hit level 20 on them.
Last edited by alumriel on Mar 6, 2021, 6:03:26 PM
"
alumriel wrote:
"

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possibility to do a +2 wand.

I understand, but the strategy is the same. SSF doesn't change the end goal. It just makes it harder to get there. Since you need to corrupt the gem yourself, you can level up 6 Raise Specters in your weapon swap spots, then corrupt them all when you hit level 20 on them.

I have lvl 21 Specres, but miss +1 wand or +1 Hunter amulet.
"

You can also get +1 to all int gems on sceptre!

🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
kayella wrote:
"

You can also get +1 to all int gems on sceptre!

I had some luck last evening and got both a Devouring Diadem and a +1 Minion gem craft (Harvest version of Chaos spam) on a Convoking Wand :)
Last edited by Onin_in_Sweden on Mar 8, 2021, 12:50:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info