👻3.14👻 Kay's Summoner // Spectres👻Spiders🕷️SRS💥Golems🗿HoP✝️// League start to Endgame

"

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possibility to do a +2 wand.

I understand, but the strategy is the same. SSF doesn't change the end goal. It just makes it harder to get there. Since you need to corrupt the gem yourself, you can level up 6 Raise Specters in your weapon swap spots, then corrupt them all when you hit level 20 on them.
Last edited by alumriel on Mar 6, 2021, 6:03:26 PM
"
alumriel wrote:
"

Yes, but I play SSF, so it's not that easy. I still wait for a hunter amulet to drop, or possibility to do a +2 wand.

I understand, but the strategy is the same. SSF doesn't change the end goal. It just makes it harder to get there. Since you need to corrupt the gem yourself, you can level up 6 Raise Specters in your weapon swap spots, then corrupt them all when you hit level 20 on them.

I have lvl 21 Specres, but miss +1 wand or +1 Hunter amulet.
"

You can also get +1 to all int gems on sceptre!

🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2181275 🔶🔷🔶
🔰🌀✨ My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
"
kayella wrote:
"

You can also get +1 to all int gems on sceptre!

I had some luck last evening and got both a Devouring Diadem and a +1 Minion gem craft (Harvest version of Chaos spam) on a Convoking Wand :)
Last edited by Onin_in_Sweden on Mar 8, 2021, 12:50:30 PM
Minion Bomber Build: Im confused. Are Zombies suppose to explode and die? My Zombies keep dying - constantly have to raise them.

6 link: Raise Zombie - Combustion- Elemental Army- Stone Golem- Added Fire- Melee Splash

EDIT: oh, im dumb, i bought the Replica Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish ( it does fire damage to Zombies) instead of the Earendel's Embrace Grinning Fetish (fire damage to skeletons)
Last edited by DoJoMa on Mar 8, 2021, 7:35:06 PM
Hi guys,

Without Victario's Charity, how does minion get Frenzy charge now?

Thanks
Do minions stay active during disconnects/lag? I tend to disconnect or lag, but I want to play upcoming gauntlet. If minions remain active, it might give me at least some level of protection. Of course Im talking about pernament minions like spectres.
Used your Spectres and Spiders build to get both my highest level so far (97) and 36 challenges for the first time.

Thank you for your awesome guides!

Last edited by OverlordJack on Mar 9, 2021, 7:58:51 AM
For those who played any of the builds...how often you guys die? I remember dying more than I'd like even with the basic "tanky" build like one or two leagues ago. Just curious about the builds now.
Hello, I have stopped playing much since 3.12 using S.O. Physical -> Cold Spectre.
I would like to start a Spectre build in 3.13, but I have a few questions (apologize if these have been answered before):

1. I noticed that the S.O. is no longer in the "Recommended Spectres" lists, and is now replaced by Baranite Preacher, Auto Scout and Crabbie. Does using S.O. (and converting Physical to Cold via Triad Grip + Hatred + Stormbrand proc EE) still work for this league? I read a lot about Spectres, and specifically S.O., being nerfed big time. If it still works, what are the major changes from last league?

2. If I use either the Baranite Preacher, Auto Scout and Crabbie - just to confirm that the gears stay the same (following 4.2 - Pure Spectres build), and the only difference is probably the gloves?

Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info