Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Gotten a billion PM's involving if it's still possible to make my helm using harvest next league with Kay's build

It's ''SLIGHTLY'' harder but it's not a big deal as long as Aug influence exist which it does you can most def make that helm in addition Keep suffix keep prefix;

So yes stop worrying about harvest nerfs for her minion bomber.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 11, 2021, 8:44:10 AM
Just finished A10 with my new necro, and setting up for Spectre build.
Been asking in global6666 for Frost Auto Scout all evening, but no one seems to have it.

Anyone in this thread can help me get my spectre bank up?

If not, I might just go with the Carrion Golem build. But from my understanding, that's a little less noob-friendly?

Thanks in advance!

Edit: just ran Tunnel heist with a naked level 65 Necromancer.
The FAS seems to randomly sink into the ground and disappear. Not sure if bugged. But I got them now in my Spectre bank.
Let me know if anyone else wants it!
Last edited by Darth_Quietus on Mar 11, 2021, 12:23:24 PM

So i have this helm and i wanted to do SRS bomber build, is it good enough?
also for that build, how's belly of the beast sound? because i want to go as tanky as possible.
Hey. What build is possible to make with endgame bone helmet?

3 level
20 hypothermia, concentrated effect, minion damage

I see on stone golem, but I would need a lot of changes on cluster jewels...

Ps: I don't have this helmet, but I may buy one of these depending on good will of the seller. Thank you
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
S.O are fine. there was a portion of the league where their ai was bugged and they used their awful melee attack instead of their throwing knives but this was fixed a few weeks ago at this point.

in terms of viability: cold conversion S.O are quite possibly the most potential dps you can get from a specter in the top end.

The major change apart from the bug is that they removed the ability for S.O to scale using both spell and attack gems ( no more echo basically)

My build is basically a pure specter summoner and i melt the content.... that being said my current build is not even close to cheap.

But ive been using them since my build was only about 20 exa in value ( 16 exa for a decent bone helm with hypo , minion damage , +3 levels and +3% crit and about 2.5 exa for a +1 spectre chest with a few harvest crafts to get ... some resists on it).

Specters are only weak at low investment.. once you get all the usual + level gear they are fine

Thank you Saltychipmunk for helping to clarify.

May I know, in your view, which is a better choice:

1. To put Raise Spectre Gem in the 6-Linked Body Armour according to Kay's Youtube PoE 3.13 - Cold Conversion Syndicate Operatives & Pure Spectres Build Update.
(I suppose this allows more support gems to have +quality. And also allows the use of Devouring Diadem to support mana reserved skills.)

2. To put the Raise Spectre Gem in the Bone Helm as you suggested.
(The benefit, as you mentioned, is that this gives level increase, minion damanage, hypo; and also releases the 6-Link armour for other purposes.)
Also, if this is the case, what gems do you put into the 6-Link armour?

Also, do you have any suggestions for usage of the type of weapons and/or shields?

Thank you!

If transitioning to the spectre build and cannot find crushclaw, whats a good replacement?

For the league starter build, for final phase of Sirus, do you recommend swapping hypothermia for Culling if its too tough?
Last edited by GoldMineTrash on Mar 14, 2021, 9:15:49 PM
ty for the build :)

Any1 can explain the difference between these gloves with Primal Crushclaws.(Like dps lack if it is)Would be very appreciate.

Last edited by recofer on Mar 14, 2021, 12:15:02 PM
I have issues to get Signal Prey on mobs (needs to cast multiple times), especially on bosses.
Is it just me, or other feels this?

/Onin
Hi! I'm running Snow Rhex full spectres right now. I've got all the recommended gear under the full spectrum guide. I was wondering what would be the biggest upgrades for me now. Would it be the awakened gems? Or is there some item that I could greatly benefit from? I have a few dozen exalts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info