Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

"
n0rek84 wrote:
Hey guys,

QQ: For Redemption Sentries with Hatred which Brand should be used? Arma or Storm?

Either should work as RS do cold damage so you need any other element to proc EE.
Arma - Fire , Storm - Light :)
Lol... We were MANY. We were a legion. xD

That's called pain. Get used to it.
Someone tell me if I can reach deep red maps with ~200c so I can start this.
"
feelthepain wrote:
Cluster jewels are pretty much impossible to craft now. I couldnt get a single medium done let alone the large one. Its always 1 skill node and 2 stats. Not sure if its worth it anymore since mediums are going for 5 ex.
Mediums shouldn't be too bad so long as you get the proper item level.

For a ilvl 68-83 it estimates the cost of the Alt + Augment + Regal method to be 289 Chaos (1.7 ex) for Precise + Vengeful Commander. For the cheaper First + Vengeful it's only 69 Chaos. Honestly I think the mediums should be easier than in Delerium because the nodes we use didn't have their weights touched and now we don't have to roll the jewel slot anymore.

Larges are still going to be expensive for all 3 notables so your best bet is probably to aim for Vicious Bite plus Feasting Fiends or Renewal (but not both). That's only 235 Chaos (1.35 ex). If you want both then the cost skyrockets to ~36 ex.

Either way Precise + Vengeful mediums seem to be a lot cheaper on trade now, no where near 5 ex.
Wand with 52% minion damege and +1 all minion gems is better than wand with 70% minion damage ? I know +1 gem gives life and other stuff but lets look only at pure damage. Is it more powerfull ?
Hi, this is a great build but I am dying a lot. Does anyone have any recommendations?

https://pastebin.com/FnEJfukq
Last edited by chinaclaudy on Jul 3, 2020, 4:01:49 PM
Why do we use spell cascade in our trigger wand?
I am considering dropping Commander of Darkness and taking Bone Barrier but before I do so I wanted to get everyone's opinion and to let me know if I might be overlooking something.

Bone Armour appears to be a superior version of Steelskin which would free up 2 links that I could replace with Carrion Golem linked to Maim or if anyone has ideas on something better.

Losing:

- 30 Resists for me and minions - My resists are way overcapped so no issue for me and Redemption Sentries are very tanky so not sure they need it.
- 9% attack speed
- 30% increased damage

Gaining:

Golem - additional dps from the golem, additional flat phys to all minions
Maim - mobs take 14% additional phys
10% phys reduction
20% increased life recovery rate
20% more max life for minions
Bone Armour - Better version of Steelskin that applies to me and minions - Bleed immunity so I can take something else on my flask

Let me know if I am overlooking something or if I would be losing way too much dps. Right now my dps seems really great but I feel super squishy.

Thanks
"
Fizzx_Gaming wrote:
I am considering dropping Commander of Darkness and taking Bone Barrier but before I do so I wanted to get everyone's opinion and to let me know if I might be overlooking something.

Bone Armour appears to be a superior version of Steelskin which would free up 2 links that I could replace with Carrion Golem linked to Maim or if anyone has ideas on something better.

THanks to you I realized that I have Mistress of Sacrifice since I played starter build. Pure spectres requires Plaguebringer. Is that mean every time I use my Desacrate from Trigger this buff will be applied?
So I went back to Mistress of Sacrifice + Bone Offering after getting randomly 1-shot in T16 maps and during my T3 Seed harvest while I was using Plaguebringer and Flesh Offering.

Bone Offering with MS feels so much smoother.

Anyone else running Pure Spectres with this set up?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info