Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I pretty much stopped using AG after mine died 3 times (same setup as the one in kay's pob). What setup do you guys use for AG?
"
sorceone23 wrote:
I pretty much stopped using AG after mine died 3 times (same setup as the one in kay's pob). What setup do you guys use for AG?

4L in +2 helm w/ meat shield, elemental army, feeding frenzy.
So it's level 25 w/ +1 wand.

Kingmaker, Leer Cast, Southbound, Victario's Flight, Chest w/ Life + Resists + Nearby Enemies are Blinded(Redeemer Prefix).

Hardly see its life dip, and if it does, even a little, dash away and convocate.

edit: Biggest thing with AG survivability is mostly levels.
edit: If you're scared of it dying, hold off on the kingmaker and use Dying Breath.
Last edited by imphilxd on Jul 3, 2020, 7:46:15 PM
"
sorceone23 wrote:

I had issues with the AG surviving S8 last league, so I just stopped using him there (didn't need it tbh xD).
What you can do is use an empower + AG(21) + minion life + FF, it worked fine for me (and for those using a bones of ulr, get a corrupted +1 level of gems one).

For those asking for a spiders + spectres, you can check my profile (disregard the crappy rolls on a lot of my gear, been fiddling with seeds xD).
I use a life on block shield for mapping (super fast T16, quite tanky).
For S8 I use victario's, replace Bone offering with Flesh offering and CWDT with HFT (when I remember! for those sweet frenzy charges) and replace a flask with writhing jar (the auto target and super speed of the spiders helps me track Sirus!).

Been using redemption knights cause I never gave them a chance last league! and they work great.
I have a couple questions, is one of the other builds past the basic starter builds better or just something else to use? also which of the spectres is currently better? or at least which do you recommend, i know there is a section, but im wondering which do you recommend out of them.
IGN: hyrenfreak
Last edited by hyrenfreak on Jul 3, 2020, 9:02:49 PM
With Hatred on would Bonechill support, linked to a golem(Carrion or Stone), work for increasing the the Redemption Sentries cold damage?
So, what is the best stats to look for on cluster jewels now? Large / medium / small

I crafted a large with Renewal + feasting, only left to craft VB. Is that the best, isn't? Or is renewal + pillage
Last edited by Darkkaos on Jul 3, 2020, 9:09:26 PM
"
Enthusiasm wrote:
How important/good are Grip of the Council?

I find that currently all of my damage is fine, but I'm having really bad issues getting one shot randomly. I was thinking of

Swapping out of
-Frost bomb/Avatar of Fire
-Profane Proxy
-Grip of the Council

For
-Storm brand with curse on hit
-A ring with actual HP
-Gloves with actual HP

Just to trade some damage out for survivability. I've found it really hard to keep up with dex reqs and resists with only a few item slots that can even be adjusted.

I will suggest enduring cry+ basalt flask to get another layer of defence to avoid one shot.
Well I tell you a sad story: +1 to all spell skill counts as a cold/fire/lightning/chaos mod in seed crafting... :(
Can someone explain to me how the Thread of Hope Jewel works. I bought one but noticed mine has a small ring does it have to be medium and if so what does it do? Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
"
poeDoneQuick wrote:
Well I tell you a sad story: +1 to all spell skill counts as a cold/fire/lightning/chaos mod in seed crafting... :(

you use remove cold/fire/lighting mod and +1 to all sepll got remove?
I thoguht +1 to all spell only have caster tag
Last edited by wallypoe on Jul 3, 2020, 9:49:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info