Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

I wonder why Redemption Sentries don't use damage on full life support instead of Deathmark or Elemental focus?
"
F4s0lt wrote:
"
Newgemer wrote:
Is there a bug with Sirus 8 ? My animate guardian keep dying with 2ex gear and a ton of minion life. It disappeared without me noticing. All of my Spectre, Golem still alive and full hp btw. It been so frustrating. Is anyone like me?

I got the same Problem. My AG got nearly 50k life and 17% reg but disapear out of nothing. thats rly frustrating. is there anything we did wrong?

This worries me.. I haven't tried Sirus since switching to AG, and now I'm thinking maybe I'll just skip him since I have about 4-5ex worth of gear on him. One time at the end of the regular elder fight, he ran out of the bubble and elder's explosion took half his HP away. That gave me a bit of a scare...
Hey guys,

QQ: For Redemption Sentries with Hatred which Brand should be used? Arma or Storm?
Can anyone in Harves Softcore with RS help me by letting me raise an spectre? I'm having issues finding it :(
Hello, tell me what I did wrong? Damage is very small :(
https://pastebin.com/amwy5xuh
can I resetup my Animate Guardian? lets say I give him another body armour instead of the one he already has, can that work?

EDIT: just tested, pretty sure it works, idk if that is general knowledge
Last edited by elgranlector on Jul 3, 2020, 1:26:35 PM
"
Ace_007 wrote:
"
F4s0lt wrote:
"
Newgemer wrote:
Is there a bug with Sirus 8 ? My animate guardian keep dying with 2ex gear and a ton of minion life. It disappeared without me noticing. All of my Spectre, Golem still alive and full hp btw. It been so frustrating. Is anyone like me?

I got the same Problem. My AG got nearly 50k life and 17% reg but disapear out of nothing. thats rly frustrating. is there anything we did wrong?

This worries me.. I haven't tried Sirus since switching to AG, and now I'm thinking maybe I'll just skip him since I have about 4-5ex worth of gear on him. One time at the end of the regular elder fight, he ran out of the bubble and elder's explosion took half his HP away. That gave me a bit of a scare...

I'm using Kingmaker AG all the time at A8 Sirus without no problem. Elder explosion is pretty much 1 shot mechanic since you have to stay inside Zana's bubble so its totally normal for AG to take %50 hit, mine does all the time aswell. If you dont stay too close to boss while hes spawning storms and let AG stay in degen like 5 min. he wont die, its perfectly safe. Mine doesnt even lose any HP during A8 Sirus. Also its worth noting im using Minion Life + Meat Shield aswell.

"
mefistofx wrote:
"
Newgemer wrote:

Just wondering to get AG lvl 21 gem and this expensive gear. The question is that will he survive during Sirus fight and is there any chance to unsummon AG or he'll be always with us?

You can just unsocket AG gem if you want to unsummon him, you can put him back and summon him without losing items. AG only lose items if he dies.

Last edited by feelthepain on Jul 3, 2020, 12:53:44 PM
Spoiler

I'm using Kingmaker AG all the time at A8 Sirus without no problem. Elder explosion is pretty much 1 shot mechanic since you have to stay inside Zana's bubble so its totally normal for AG to take %50 hit, mine does all the time aswell. If you dont stay too close to boss while hes spawning storms and let AG stay in degen like 5 min. he wont die, its perfectly safe. Mine doesnt even lose any HP during A8 Sirus. Also its worth noting im using Minion Life + Meat Shield aswell.[/quote]

Good info, thanks. I'll give him a try next time he shows his ugly face
"
Tormentator wrote:
Can anyone in Harves Softcore with RS help me by letting me raise an spectre? I'm having issues finding it :(

I sent you the PM here with my char name, ping me and I can help you
Thanks a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info