Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Hi can any1 share redemption sentry?
What is the correct way to craft cluster jewel now when we get sockets for free?
Alt til you get 2 skills you want and then regal and hope for 3 skill. Or is alt til you get 1 skill you want then regal and get 2 skill and exalt at end for 3 skill?
Want to share my defensive setup here:
Glancing Blows, Rumi’s flask, Bone offering, and Recover 5% Life on Block Shield (shaper item)
You will be tanky af when mapping. For bosses like Sirus the mod on shield won’t do much so you can swap to any shield you like.
Thanks Kay for this build and your awsome work! :)

I've got a few questions though:

I'm playing with aurabot and map clearer, my job is bossing.
I assume Scale of Esh (SoE) are best suited for this...?

What would be the PoB for those? I assumed it's close to Slave Driver?

My current PoB is:
https://pastebin.com/yB1WMXFU
(yes, gotta buy another Jewel, and yes, I got confused with all the different build variations and trees and kinda got a little mix of it :D )

There are no Scale of Esh in PoB, or am I missing something??

Any input/advise would be highly appreciated.

Keep up the good work! :)

Best
Last edited by snietschie2 on Jul 3, 2020, 6:03:24 AM
Hello, I made two of the +1 minion gem wands and I'm not sure which one to use? I have 5 spectres with either one.

Last edited by Aloriya on Jul 3, 2020, 5:58:48 AM
In the Spectre/Spider build whats the point of running spectres if they cannot do damage due to Speaker's Wreath? Am i missing something really obvious?
Hello who can share primal crush claw?
I try to grow the seed, but dont find this mobs, ((

ing: jir_ovvo
"
Zeratul7559 wrote:
In the Spectre/Spider build whats the point of running spectres if they cannot do damage due to Speaker's Wreath? Am i missing something really obvious?

They still do damage, they just can't get the killing blow.
"
snietschie2 wrote:
Thanks Kay for this build and your awsome work! :)

I've got a few questions though:

I'm playing with aurabot and map clearer, my job is bossing.
I assume Scale of Esh (SoE) are best suited for this...?

What would be the PoB for those? I assumed it's close to Slave Driver?

My current PoB is:
https://pastebin.com/yB1WMXFU
(yes, gotta buy another Jewel, and yes, I got confused with all the different build variations and trees and kinda got a little mix of it :D )

There are no Scale of Esh in PoB, or am I missing something??

Any input/advise would be highly appreciated.

Keep up the good work! :)

Best

I haven't tried Scale of Esh myself, but I would suggest Enhanced Vaal Fallen. Their single target dps is really good, but clear is pretty much non existant.
Want to share my defensive setup here:
Glancing Blows, Rumi’s flask, Bone offering, and Recover 5% Life on Block Shield (shaper item)
You will be tanky af when mapping. For bosses like Sirus the mod on shield won’t do much so you can swap to any shield you like.

------------------------------
Its a start mate but still not enough ! and the most annoying thing is being "stunned" or slowed, this is what is preventing me from easy clear sirius 8!
I have 50ish chaos resist atm but i need a bleed jewel !

any other recommendations?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info