Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

Just curious about the cluster jewel slot under the Pure Spectre build. It appears that in the tree and the path of building, it shows we took a cluster jewel node. I attempted to put a cobalt jewel in my passive tree in this slot (because it shows no clusters in the pob or build guide for pure spectres) , and it wouldn't allow me to socket the other jewel in there. Just curious why we take the cluster jewel node with no cluster jewel
"
Just curious about the cluster jewel slot under the Pure Spectre build. It appears that in the tree and the path of building, it shows we took a cluster jewel node. I attempted to put a cobalt jewel in my passive tree in this slot (because it shows no clusters in the pob or build guide for pure spectres) , and it wouldn't allow me to socket the other jewel in there. Just curious why we take the cluster jewel node with no cluster jewel

because right now the chance to get the cluster jewel we use on 3.10 (2 sockets+renew+vb+ff) is closing to 0%.
but GGG is changing to have build in sockets ^__^
"
wallypoe wrote:
"

because right now the chance to get the cluster jewel we use on 3.10 (2 sockets+renew+vb+ff) is closing to 0%.

sorry for being an idiot but what do you mean by GGG is changing to have build in sockets?
"
"
wallypoe wrote:
"

sorry for being an idiot but what do you mean by GGG is changing to have build in sockets?

3.11.1 is live now

Medium and Large Cluster Jewels will now drop with an additional enchantment effect that grants them 1 and 2 Jewel sockets respectively. These replace the modifiers that previously granted additional Jewel sockets, which can no longer appear on Cluster Jewels.

Selling any existing Medium and Large Cluster Jewels without this new enchantment to a vendor will remove any existing Jewel socket modifiers and add the new socket enchantment. This does not include Unique Cluster Jewels.
How many HP/eHP this build have in end-game?
I am using the RS pure spectre build and I still get wrecked by porcupines. Shouldn't the cold damage stop them from exploding?
Sorry to bug everyone, but I'm running skitterbots, but when I have skitterbots loaded, I can't run another aura, such as Wrath? as it says I don't have enough mana? What can I do to make sure I have enough mana to run the Aura and also run skitterbots?

With Sktterbots loaded:

Mana: 414/1,012
Mana Reserved: 598
"
Mentoya wrote:
Sorry to bug everyone, but I'm running skitterbots, but when I have skitterbots loaded, I can't run another aura, such as Wrath? as it says I don't have enough mana? What can I do to make sure I have enough mana to run the Aura and also run skitterbots?

With Sktterbots loaded:

Follow the guide, which includes diadem and reduced Mana res nodes
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

With Sktterbots loaded:

I should have mentioned that I'm on the League Starter, not the End Game pure spectre build and the League starter guide does't say anything about taking the Diadem, and I have followed all of the Passive Trees in suggested Order.

And unless I'm mising something, Kay doesn't take "Mana Reserved" Nodes until close to level 100" https://imgur.com/a/hSdJ5Kd

I guess the only way around it is taking the "Mana Reserved" nodes MUCH earlier than suggested...
Last edited by Mentoya on Jul 2, 2020, 10:43:20 PM
"
Mentoya wrote:
"
TheBigNasty wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

With Sktterbots loaded:

I should have mentioned that I'm on the League Starter, not the End Game pure spectre build and the League starter guide does't say anything about taking the Diadem, and I have followed all of the Passive Trees in suggested Order.

And unless I'm mising something, Kay doesn't take "Mana Reserved" Nodes until close to level 100" https://imgur.com/a/hSdJ5Kd

You may be supporting one aura with some gem, thus making it more costly.
Last edited by xFlamethrowerx on Jul 2, 2020, 10:39:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info