[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Im in act 6 currently and a tabula dropped for me. What gem setup should i use now until getting oro's?
"
Flampera wrote:
Have you tried to use conc path skill instead of flicker? Altho then we would not need the oros at all.

Yeah it works - flicker can be replaced by pretty much any other melee clear skill and the build still works great.

"
evolite wrote:
One thing i can't figure out is how i'm supposed to get endurance charges, anyone care to enlighten me? :)

Thanks!

It's from jugg mini-ascendancy. Whenever we get hit -- > 4 endurance charges generated.

"
sailexk wrote:
Im in act 6 currently and a tabula dropped for me. What gem setup should i use now until getting oro's?

The setup you currently have is optimal - gz on tabula.
- Scion Build Guides -

Flicker / Molten strike - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2180571
Will try this. Started with Holy flame totem chieftain, but it has awfull clear speed. Is there any chance to play as CP until lvl67?
how is life sustained?
"
iUseTren wrote:
how is life sustained?

Life leech and regen and a flask.
I have played this build, I love it !!!

I have some minor variations on the passive tree (88) :

https://poeplanner.com/ABAAAVgADxAAAH6-vILkkBF7wzWS2L3-j03jplc64fJF_grYTZSg2mIYVmh0-eiCxyj6uJMc3OvupwjYJFZIjxqPRpuhGGoy0UVHwGYEs6IA5FV35UGHtz6Kr4KbeC985VgHmy1fOYrwxIKwq76nZU29Nkd-hNmplHh6qSeHaoTvouoS4ZLQXhMhVdw9B3XApkCgRrfTb3rvBS0hYCyFWhp08Y9gGNsUdaTCd9fjn2egh3ZKfVb6fyswfI19I_ZNklFHPs-95jfU7T-Nv9QjMHHdqEt4OkIFtcLstMUM8qXLYqxsjP1uft14-Y25g8w8LYNfAMGEU-_97pACX6QMYN6arkQl930EGFYSAu8CAAABAjIAAAABAAAAAAAAe8MSAu8CAAABAjIAAAABAAAAAAAAg18XAp4CAAACAQ8AAAACAgAAABkAAAAAAADTbw4C0wAAAAEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAA=

But it feels so good to play !

Still have to get some better jewels tho

I plan to pickup more life nodes, the attack speed jewel, and probably a mana node or two
Last edited by MonkeyIsBack on Mar 12, 2019, 10:23:59 AM
Noob here!
Playing this build on a casual way (currently Lv. 85) and I love it!

Completing the Story felt kinda slow and I relied on rare gear with resists + life until I finally got my hands on a Belly of the Beast.

FFW to the endgame: I'm still in the beginning, don't even have the uber clear yet (1 trial is still missing ugh) but I cleared Atziri (mortar phase is kinda annoying tho) with around 50c invested in my Gear. (4-Link Oro's, 4-Link BoB and Effigon Amulet(rest of the gear remained unchanged until now, see at the end of the post))

After two lucky ex drops I got my hands onto the fire version of Impresence and got 5 linked both BoB and Oro's sacrifice. Maps are just melting (tho my highest Tier was only 11 so far) and I got my first solo Elder kill after I was able to face-tank his guardians and killing them in around 3-5s each phase (until they're at 50%HP) (still no Eternal lab Ascendancy).
So yea, I'm just playing a casual way so those things are kinda big to me.
I'm in love with this build and I'm curious of the potential it will further develop. It's great to feel every gear improvement so no investment feels like a waste.

Some Information about my gear:
All the gems are in the gear slot that OP recommended

Helmet: rare 4-Link (HP/Resists)

Weapon: Oro's Sacrifice 5-Link

Chest: Belly of the Beast 5-Link

Amulet: Impresence (Fire Version)

Rings: Both rare (Resists/+% increased Ele Damage)

Gloves: 3-Link rare (Resists/Added fire damage to burning enemies), the solo socket uses Anger since I didn't have the currency back then to buy a 4L, but I guess there's no difference whether Anger is linked to Ice Golem, CWDT and Immortal Call

Belt: Stygian Vise (Resists/+% Ele Damage), Jewel with 3% Chance to blind enemies on hit

Boots: Atziri's Steps

Thanks OP to the hard work you invested in making this very detailed guide. I really appriciate it!

Cheers guys & Good Luck to the rest of you trying to make this build! :)

EDIT: Thanks @memberx for telling me how to link gear in a post here :)
Last edited by Rabucchi on Mar 12, 2019, 12:22:23 PM
Link your gear this way: when in the box for writing a reply, click the character (up left). click on each piece of the gear WHILE holding down CTRL button.

I will start flicking today, reached lvl 67 yesterday so today i must do normal and cruel lab and hopefully merciless lab. I have only like 10c to spare, so this will be funny :)
Last edited by memberx on Mar 12, 2019, 12:12:13 PM
Hello guys, i have some questions for you as i'm nott a veteran player nor a knowledgeable player of this game ^^.

I'd like to sartt a league witth a scio who'll run ttthis build (i've already few leagues prior to this one so i'm not a complete noob either, at least i hope so haha)

Would this build be a "decent" league starter ? Even for 3.6 ? I know i won't be facerolling t 14 with cheap gear but i'd like to know if i'll be able to clear story at a decent speed etc.

Thanks for your help and have a great game =)
Any way to do reflect elemntal damage maps?

rips me hard

tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info