Updated

Anyway to get phasing without using a quartz? Sometimes getting trapped by my own minions and I cant figure out how you got phasing with your setup.
"
kimtra wrote:
Anyway to get phasing without using a quartz? Sometimes getting trapped by my own minions and I cant figure out how you got phasing with your setup.

Hi There.

In fact it is impossible the minions to stop us. The only thing that really can stop us is the monsters and other players. Unfortunately there is no other way to have Phasing beyond the flask or behind the Watcher's Eye. Basically the difference from Flask to Watcher's Eye is that you will have to manage the use of flask and this will be practically only on maps since there are few Bosses which have arenas with many packs of monsters.

I'm playing in the league and I'm using one with Incrased Duration. I'll leave the flask here and I'll also set my profile as public, so you can track my progress in the league if you want.
Good Luck on Delve!
oh I see, Thanks for reply!
"
kimtra wrote:

Phase run is also a skill. Improved again for 3.4.
"
ImAncient wrote:
"
kimtra wrote:

Phase run is also a skill. Improved again for 3.4.

Indeed. It is possible to have Phasing with Phase Run. I already gave my opinion
more specifically about the use of the gem on page 2 of the comments.

In order for you to have permanent Phasing you will have to use 2 gems in this way, losing 2 sockets and more 3 points in the Passive Tree to take Skill Effect Duration nodes. I'd rather use Flask.
"
jeniuscury wrote:
I'd rather use Flask.

If you can afford the fancy jewels... of course. If you were looking for an emergency phase, you don't need the extra extensions. I'll be nice and not give the sentence that began with If you were trying to write a good guide :)

It is still a good build, and looks amazing.
"
ImAncient wrote:
"
jeniuscury wrote:
I'd rather use Flask.

If you can afford the fancy jewels... of course. If you were looking for an emergency phase, you don't need the extra extensions. I'll be nice and not give the sentence that began with If you were trying to write a good guide :)

It is still a good build, and looks amazing.

If you are playing Delve (I imagine you are) I know why you are taking this situation with Phasing so seriously. Having Phasing is simply essential if you want to rush between Azurite Mine instances. It is also very important for survival below the depths of course and as I said in the guide itself on maps as well.

The problem is not the points in the Passive Tree, this would be easily solved. The problem is that there are 2 more gems to use and like I said, I prefer to keep the 2 curses. Even because in my opinion in a "list of importance" if it had a free socket more would choose to use a movement skill like Warp / Dash.

Another option would be to take the 3 Puritys and use only the Puriry of Elements. It's a hard choice, but I really prefer to choose the flask. Get an Increased Duration Quartz and you're done. I'm doing well with it in the mine. The packs are always great and monsters are what is not lacking.

The choice is yours and I respect your opinion.
I started to swap out desecreate in the mines for Phase run because there is no need to use Desecreate at all in the mines

my watchers eye kinda helps with it
Which gem swap gmp on boss?
On a barbecue with my brother that was annoying, I started thinking about what could be done to solve the problem of not having a Watcher's Eye with perma Phasing and at the same time for those who do not like the idea of ​​using the flask.

Have in mind that to have Phasing all the time you will need 4 seconds active with the skill. because the cooldown is 4 seconds. For this it is required to use the gem: Increased Duration Support and allocate one of the Duration areas at the beginning of the Scion Tree.

I will list the 3 options that would be conventional to make the gems exchange. Just below the 3 options I'm going to give a Feed Back on Phase Run, and yes I played with it for a long time at Std to make Poorjoys Rotations (it was the only way to keep up with the party).

1st: Take out the 3 Puritys. So you get 3 free slots. In them you use Phase Run, Increased Duration and Puirty of Elements. For this I would remove the Grave Intentions node. Negative points in this option is that you will lose Max resists from 81 to default which is 75 and also 2 less Zombies.
2nd: Remove Clarity and Blood Magic. In this situation what is lost is 3% Increased Cast Speed ​​for you and your minions and also mana regen, so you will not have the freedom to cast any skill consecutively. Here I would also take the Grave Intentions points.
3rd: Removing the 2 Curses. You will simply lose large amount of damage. In this option you will also have 3 free slots using Phase Run, Inc. Duration, and a movement skill or even Animate Guardian (your choice). To get the 3 points in Passive take out the Whispers of Doom

Hopefully after this you opt for the Quartz flask. Otherwise, just read this as a simple opinion. The main problem of Phase Run besides solving the issue of Cooldown is that you can not use any skill because in this way you have lost the Buff guaranteed by the gem.

Having Phase Run active for 4 seconds sometimes if you try to cast the skill right away, the buff is not guaranteed but the cooldown starts counting again (this is probably because Phasing is still active and so, does not consider the new seconds)

Now let us take into account the new expansion, the Delve. If you have already passed the depth 50, you agree with me that there are many monsters, not only in the ways to arrive in each instance as in the instances themselves. With only one Flask you can run through the paths without any problem, if you want to guarantee and think that 1 is not enough you can use up to 2. The truth is that the deeper you go the more the level of the monsters increases, automatically the difficulty begins to increase.

I'm still in depth 150 because I focused on the amount of Azurite and I've already reached the maximum (5,000), now just make maps to get Voltaxic Sulphite and start going down. When I'm in 250 - 300 I start to release videos inside there.

"
Zetoxical wrote:
I started to swap out desecreate in the mines for Phase run because there is no need to use Desecreate at all in the mines

my watchers eye kinda helps with it

I'm not sure, but I think there are places in the Mine where the bodies of the monsters are not kept (I guess, I'm not sure). But if the bodies do not stay on the ground, just change the Phase Run to Desecrate in these places.

"
pitet2123 wrote:
Which gem swap gmp on boss?

In the old videos I was using Slower Projectiles. Actually i'm using Pierce. Both scale with more Projectile Damage. Slower Projectiles in particular will have more damage than Pierce, but Pierce seems to be better by the speed of the projectiles. Maybe it's just a psychological effect thanks to the speed of the projectiles, but both are good options for a better Single Target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info