3.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Rafix123 wrote:
But why it crash my game while im doing alva portals? Some maps i can clear without a problem...

That's because the amount of missing/corrupted data is small due to it being early signs of a bad storage device (assuming i am correct). However, the files that are corrupted/missing on your pc, in this case, are absolutely required in those instances. My older brother had this same issue 5 years ago with his ssd. Games like this are just really hard on ssds because they have a lot of updates fairly regularly. It started out with games/software crashing then went to textures not loading and finally BSODing and trouble doing a fresh install of windows. Again, I would back up my data and attempt a reinstall of the game. Maybe the update didn't go right and that's all it is. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst, as they say.
Yesterday i reinstall my game. Didnt played much but it helps ! No more crashes for now. Ty alot :)
"
Escanor_D3s wrote:
"
Smear wrote:
"
Escanor_D3s wrote:
Nerf Zerphi already. Shouldnt be possible to tank uber elder with note ven a high budget.

Don't you worry your little self about that. GGG will not only nerf the build, they will totally destroy it. Like they do virtually every build, add new skills, destroy old skills. Rinse and repeat.

I personally am sick of it. Stopped supporting the game well over 6 months ago. I'm sure I'm not alone, while they are adding new players, most of them quite after awhile. Veteran players, quite because everything they build gets destroyed. Sooner or later, the new player base is going to run dry and so will this game.

Because of what? Because an totally unbalanced build that you just copied gets nerfed?
And then harass people in the forum. Pathetic! If you have complaints, im the wrong person for you to howl out at.

lol, didn't mean to trigger you. For one I am not doing league. For two, I don't build meta in general because they all get destroyed. In fact, I've all but stopped building anything because of the bullcrap nerf brigade calling to un-fun everything in the game, which ggg does so gleefully.

Many of us play semi-causual these days, and as soon as Wolcen goes full beta, I'm history from this sham game. China owns it now, so good luck with that.
Hey Smear

Happy to see a face I know, even one which fought in the past inside this forum.

I ma happy that You are angry now, since I have warned a million times that the "Nerf to balance" is a complete shit strategy.
But it is not only about balancing. As I said 3-4 years ago - it is actually a sign of decreasing ideas.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
SonicPLD2 wrote:
Hey Smear

Happy to see a face I know, even one which fought in the past inside this forum.

I ma happy that You are angry now, since I have warned a million times that the "Nerf to balance" is a complete shit strategy.
But it is not only about balancing. As I said 3-4 years ago - it is actually a sign of decreasing ideas.

Howdy Sonic,

I brought up a point some time ago that the core game design has GGG pigeon holed into a corner. They have locked in a passive skill system that has run it's course and fresh ideas are short on innovation, as they must all be based around the aging core passive system. As a result, they crush existing skills and game play while simultaneously releasing new skills that always get nerfed after one or two leagues. Now that is pathetic, GGG kills untol hours of people's game time all in the name of "balance". Anyone with 1/2 a brain knows that's complete BULLS**T! Balance is the last thing on their mind, it's all about keeping a perception that each league is "fresh" so people spend money on those lack luster MTX effects.

I brought up designing PoE II to greatly expand on the success of PoE into a whole new realm of possibilities. I was trolled into the dirt by the fan boy club.

I really like the direction of Wolcen. The passive skills rotate and aren't locked in place. This gives the developer teams a lot of wiggle room and flexibility. I think Wolcen will be the next PoE providing they can get off the ground with proper funding. People on PoE are critical of Wolcen because it's not developed like PoE is currently. That's like comparing an already functioning sky scraper to an architects concept drawing of a new building which is only just beginning to take shape.
Smear

I know man. We had some words exchange with this or other of mine accs.
Idk why GGG is this stubborn, and idk why they are keeping this strategy which obviously does not work anymore for the good of the game watching the population charts.

pffff. how great this game would be if there were no pointless nerfs..
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
"
Smear wrote:
"
Zicon wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where Cold Snap's damage over time stacked with itself. To compensate for this, we have increased Cold Snap and Vaal Cold Snap's damage by 25% at gem level 20, scaling down to no change at gem level 1.

I just played a few maps and Incursions after these changes and let me tell you. Cold Snap is pretty much unplayable now. The map clear is pretty much the same as before though. But the damage on bosses is extremely low and even more clunky now.

I just don't get it. You make a skill, that doesn't scale that well (even before the fix, it was hard to scale in red maps), it needs charges to be utilized properly and doesn't have the best area either. There is absolutely no reason to ever use this skill as is. At least before we could stack the damage over time effect, which made it viable. But even before the nerf/fix, it was a subpar skill.

With how the economy works in PoE, you are forced to play what is effective and not always what you find most fun or you'll get behind currency-wise and can't buy the items you need and play what and how you want to.

Having such a large distance between how effective skills are, is ruining the game for me and probably a lot of other players.

And doing this mid-league? People who invested time and effort into playing with Cold Snap, has basically two options. Stop playing this league and wait for the next or reroll and start over, which is kind of a big problem because of above (we can't all level a new character in 1-2 days)

I agree.

I stopped doing leagues and have stopped supporting the game because of build breaking nerfs almost every patch.

I mean seriously, they don't balance shit, they destroy it.

Only people in the chats these days are newbies.

I hope their Chinese overlords pay attention to these draconian build crushing nerfs.

So I am not alone with that. It's a pity as I loved this game very much and spend so much money for support the past years.
fear the cold of my heart ...
"
Does this patch also include the improvements for dx9 and low grade graphics card?

Waiting for this too but I don't think they will ever do this. They are only interested to sell micros to High End players. As someone else wrote in this thread, they don't balance, they destroy the game. With Chinese Company the way is clear now.

Comming Flashback will be definetely my last taking part. Never felt so unlucky to leave a Game. Definetly!
fear the cold of my heart ...
"
Sternsaphir wrote:

So I am not alone with that. It's a pity as I loved this game very much and spend so much money for support the past years.

Fellow. I am in this game from the very beginning , and I have always been against the nerfs.
The nerfs in 3.0 went a way just too much. I am not playing it at all now.
It's done for me, except the GGG team does not fix and then apology and promise that we never will see something like 3.0 and nerf at all.
I am very disappointed into PoE community since when I speak the things I am usually predicting them with more than 80% accuracy ( idk why, but it is just the case.. all the time ( You can check my previous posts and confirm this ) ), and PoE community went recently selfish driven from the "streaming overlords" and some item traders for real money. These 2 types of player cancers flood the forum and lead to the nerf results, because nerf means only that the rich players will pay more and watch the stupid channels where some guy with IQ less than my shoes spread bull*its for his own good, and play clown just to get another coin in his pocket. These 2 types of players are neither fans, neither gamers. They are just business workers which cares for no one good, and the whole forum following their words.

So. You are not alone. You are just not supporting the correct voices or You have been a way too silent so far. That's all.

And I believe that the game will get well only when the Standard is back to the leading point of the game, and the game will get in the right track only when nerf is not anymore prefered weapon for "new ideas"
Best decision ever!
Last edited by SonicPLD2 on Jul 29, 2018, 10:01:01 AM
Cant wait for party improvement! Please GGG make patch faster, many wait for it!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info