3.3.1 Patch Notes

"
Qarl wrote:
  • Fixed a client crash that occurred when trying to use Charged Dash while being pinned in place by a Labyrinth's Spike Trap.
  • Fixed an instance crash in the Solaris, Eternal Sun and Lunaris, Eternal Moon boss encounter.
  • Fixed an instance crash in the Guardian of the Chimera map boss encounter.

My favourites! :)

Thanks for all of the fixes.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"The Altar of Corruption will now return the skinned item if it destroys an item with a skin transfer applied to it."

What? You can't mean that.
"
"
Does this patch also include the improvements for dx9 and low grade graphics card?

Unlikely.

Chris stated that the 3.1 patch would have this update though.
Last edited by Ant___ on Jul 2, 2018, 5:39:32 PM
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
TWO
NEW ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMS
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
So what does this mean for Cold Snap? Even 50% more damage would be a massive nerf to an otherwise lackluster gem due to the bug. Sure it could clear okay, but it was never a fast skill because of the cast speed and cool-down (bosses without mobs is laughable damage). Tier 2 or 3 skill at best. Now probably trash tier support skill.

Maybe a way to make Vortex better is to allow DoT stacking similar to this bug. Right now, Vortex is mechanically outclasses in every way compared to Cold Snap, which is getting nerfed hard.
"
"
"
Does this patch also include the improvements for dx9 and low grade graphics card?

Unlikely.

Chris stated that the 3.1 patch would have this update though.

I thought he mentioned those changes arriving in the coming weeks, but not specifically with next patch.
"
Fixed various bugs which could prevent an Abyss from spawning.

my god, again abyss problems :( at least this one is fixed.
I notice that GGG has time to fiddle with the default loot filter hardly anyone uses (when others are just plain better) but still hasn't fixed the issue where all the new maps sound like red-tier when dropping, in spite of, y'know, mostly being new white-tier maps.

"
dachoppa wrote:
my god, again abyss problems :( at least this one is fixed.

Granted, the notes were VERY vague, so it's quite possible they might've missed some.

I do know that the issue has been really bad: countless people have reported that using the Abyss Zana mod will gladly eat your five chaos and then... Give you nothing; no abyss will be present.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Lots of bugs fixes in this one.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Please give Facebreaker ailment scaling!!!
Unarmed for life! (although I do like maces too recently)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info