[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

what gem link would I drop for immolate? Trap and mine damage?
Do we still use flamethrower?
Lvl 95 talent tree link in the spoiler doesn't work anymore.
"

I already mentioned that i removed it because poe website still hasn't been updated.There is still no 3.7 talent tree on the website.Use the Path of Building links.Who doesn't use PoB in 2019 anyways? :D
"
"

I already mentioned that i removed it because poe website still hasn't been updated.There is still no 3.7 talent tree on the website.Use the Path of Building links.Who doesn't use PoB in 2019 anyways? :D

Oh.. my bad! :)
Is this build SSF viable?
"
Dhrogosh wrote:
Is this build SSF viable?

Sure why not.The only thing you will probably be missing is Slavedriver gloves so that means you need to drop a reservation buff(herald or purity) and get some mana regen.If you want to play with double 6-link you can farm your own Porcupine cards.The other gear is just rare items so easy enough.
Hello. Can you make leveling trees or suggest how to progress? I don't see this even in PoB.

Thanks!
do i need to use controlled destruction with my fire trap? im currently using increased critical strikes in place of that. i only have a 5 link on it and itll be a while till i can upgrade my tinkerskin to a 6l so im just wondering if its worth. thx
any changes you think i could make for my gear? pob is telling me that i have only 50k damage for average skill hit compared to your 190k (for the flamethrower and fire trap version)

my gems are only around lvl 18-19 by the time im posting this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info