[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

hey im playing the build and dont know what to use for levelling as a league start
"
Gamerking1000 wrote:
hey im playing the build and dont know what to use for levelling as a league start

There is detailed leveling section in path of building for which gems to pick and use at what level.I hope that helps :)
"
"
Gamerking1000 wrote:

Thank you I didnt see that im defiantly gonna use the build as a league start
Awesome build, dude, thanks! Gonna start the new league with it.
Are there any changes for 3.9?
"
praxh wrote:

I want to know too!
"
praxh wrote:

I'm gonna update the build today but it will mostly contain changes to item crafting.Nothing about the build got nerfed/buffed so it is the same as before.Check the metamorph section when i update it for details.
"
Theudys wrote:
"
praxh wrote:

I want to know too!

I'm gonna update the build today but it will mostly contain changes to item crafting.Nothing about the build got nerfed/buffed so it is the same as before.Check the metamorph section when i update it for details.
19/12/2019 update: New videos up for Metamorph League.I also played as a Scion this time.Check the videos and gear section and message me in game if you have any questions.
Still one of my favorite builds the last couple of leagues. Nice work Soul!
First, thank you for this build, I really enjoy it this season. I have a question regarding this quote, though.

"
I’m using the “Slavedriver’s Hand” that is exclusive to the incursion league.But thanks to today's mechanics you can access league specific items very easily so you can even find this at a league start in under a week.

Would you have time to explain how you'd farm that piece ? Seems like a game changer for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info