[3.15]Fire&Flamethrower Traps Saboteur/Strongest Combo in the Game/League starter+Boss farmer

I have modified this build a bit. Multiple crafts of wands incomming, then double corrupt on armor. Could be strong. :^)
Also with 4 lvl enlighten i will do 4 aura combo - Anger-Zealotry-Herald of Ash-Purity of Ice

Last edited by Sessvisto on Sep 15, 2019, 4:26:51 PM
So I'm a bit confused about the gem setup regarding phase run on CWDT and just generally on the skill itself. Do I want to not level the gem and let it proc with CWDT or do i want phase run at max level?

Is the skill meant to be used as extra move speed around the map or as damage mitigation for running away?

Cheers
"
kakzeyaeboshu wrote:
What about using this?

If your other ring is elder based then there is no problem using it :)
"
So I'm a bit confused about the gem setup regarding phase run on CWDT and just generally on the skill itself. Do I want to not level the gem and let it proc with CWDT or do i want phase run at max level?

Is the skill meant to be used as extra move speed around the map or as damage mitigation for running away?

Cheers

I personally level it and use it when running around map by pressing it myself.You can also keep it low level and it procs on its own.It depends on your choice.
Quick update on my gear, loving this build so much! Currently on 185k avg. hit on PoB, gotten well into red maps as well, and did Uber Lab with absolutely no problem. I've been super lucky with drops and selling stuff so I have a lot of money to pour into this.
Gear

https://pastebin.com/kYS8kMjF

All I really want/need to do now is fossil craft a helmet with -9% fire res and the +2 flamethrower enchant, and *maybe* find a really good 6 link to put flamethrower trap in that won't hurt my life total too much, and get a 21/23 Fire Trap. Then time to push Shaper for the first time, which I think will be very doable.

EDIT: Got a 21/23 jewel for 40c. Average hit up to 230k now. PoB link updated.
Last edited by FlatlinerX on Sep 19, 2019, 9:48:24 PM
Thanks for the guide. Been using this as a league starter in SSF and it's going great.

Of course with SSF you always need to be a little creative. I haven't found a 6L yet, but I luck out with an elder helm that has burning damage + concentrated effect, so I've made that into a flamethrower trap 6L while I have a 5L fire trap on my chest.

Looking ahead I'd love to have Kaom's with a 6L fire trap in my weapon, but as much as I like the bow recommendation, I'm thinking that might not be doable in SSF because Essence of Woe doesn't exactly grow on trees. So I'm wondering what other ideas might be out there for a 2h I could realistically craft.
"
fnurt wrote:
Thanks for the guide. Been using this as a league starter in SSF and it's going great.

Of course with SSF you always need to be a little creative. I haven't found a 6L yet, but I luck out with an elder helm that has burning damage + concentrated effect, so I've made that into a flamethrower trap 6L while I have a 5L fire trap on my chest.

Looking ahead I'd love to have Kaom's with a 6L fire trap in my weapon, but as much as I like the bow recommendation, I'm thinking that might not be doable in SSF because Essence of Woe doesn't exactly grow on trees. So I'm wondering what other ideas might be out there for a 2h I could realistically craft.

You can farm Dark Mage cards and play with a staff by crafting it with alteration and get +2 +3 gem and if you play long enough you will have full set for Pale council so you can multi mod it and craft fire damage,crit multi etc. Same goes for porcupine cards,those are also farmable.
hey, i've been using the build for a bit now and it feels very nice and enjoyable to play.

got a question though,

why not use a staff with 2+/+3 socketed gems and like 100%+ spell damage for a cheap alternative. wouldnt it be better than a +1 socketed gem en 100% spell damage on a bow?
First time I've used fire traps and i'm very impressed by the dmg that deals, pretty nice build guide. Would recommend 100%.

Current gear
Spoiler

Im using a bow...i have a jewel with increased damage with two handed weapons does it apply to trap damage?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info