New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

Maybe you guys should consider increasing the amount of incursions for each temple.

More variety means less chance for other rooms, because of adding those other rooms we get less chance for a T3 item yield, pack size or healing shrine which very likely will be much better rooms than tormented or strongboxes, meaning more chances to change rooms and still get to the usual potential as before would require more incursions.

Tormented spirits doesn't seem too great to me and strongboxes highly depend on their roll, especially since temples don't have much iir/iiq.
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
The next ones that should be or could be added:

- Perandus room (100% chance to meet Cadiro at Tier 3, Perandus chests)
- Izaro room (Tier 3 provides a Divine Font, Lab-like treasure chests)
- Nemesis room (Tier 3 enables nemesis mod, allowing to chance leather belts and use ancient orbs to obtain a Headhunter, Tiers 1 and 2 allowing nemesis item drops)

Any other suggestions?

May as well give out Exalts at that rate. Or call this Incursions of Exile. Lab is special, if you want the font use you have to earn it.
Last edited by Hanarae on Jul 2, 2018, 7:46:32 AM
Tormented Spirits are a bit underrated, they give a noticeable increase in loot from mobs, the only problem is their AI is clunky - they tend to stop at times even though you are pushing them towards mobs, making them hard to control. If it was changed to make the Ghosts seek packs like mad and infest everyone, they would be much more lucrative.

Strongbox room is a good addition. When you say 'just about every strongbox', does it mean there are any strongboxes that cannot appear in that room?
I Like it.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
VironLaw wrote:
Now I'm curious .... will Temple Azoatl bypass strongbox spawn level restriction? I mean ... can Cartographer's Strongbox able to spawn in level 83 Temple(T16)? That's gonna be juicy!!!

no. carto's can't spawn in t13+ maps. The Temple counts as a map.
(I was gonna link the wiki page, but apparently Gamepedia went OFFLINE. not just our wiki; the entire catalog went down.)

We know carto's can't spawn in t13+, that's exactly why VironLaw was asking if it will "bypass strongbox spawn level restriction". It would be good to have confirmation from GGG whether Strongbox room will follow the same restriction or not, since they explicitely said "Just about every type of Strongbox can be found here, including Cartographer's Strongboxes as well as various unique Strongboxes.".
This is pretty PogChamp
POGGERS!!
Oh wow. I love it! Incursion is the best league.
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
But what if I already completed "Fully Upgrade Rooms" challenge?

It stay completed or you guys back this challenge as Uncompleted because of those 2 great rooms?
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
"
PromaG wrote:
But what if I already completed "Fully Upgrade Rooms" challenge?

It stay completed or you guys back this challenge as Uncompleted because of those 2 great rooms?

if you would even read like the 4th comment Qarl said these 2 new rooms are not connected with the challenge ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info