New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

Nice!!
Im ready for this!
wow thats great!!
well... I'll probably get t3 of these rooms several times before I get a t3 sacrifice room, its been atleast a week since I've seen one of those, Alva hates me I guess
Looking forward to trying out the new rooms :P
who you gonna call ?! GHOSTBUSTERS!
Where were you before? Honestly, very funny to see how they are trying to ressurect dead league. The content of this league literally ends on Act 3 or so. And you add 7 spirits room? You doing it wrong. Maybe try to fix drop from vacuum cleaner? Or improve other rooms.
LOOTBOXES hype!
strongbox is meh, but ghost room is the worst thing i saw on the league , if you have a little aoe all the ghost die before do something. the room have a lot of jails and the spirit love to run againt walls so is very hard to posses something. at least you should do a open room that would be easier to get some profit. and now 2 challenges that were hard are harder than before to complete in mid league :( (emblezzer ghost is one of the easiest ones). great league finally but i don't like this change
I love the fact that the only rooms I can get repeated one after the other in multiple temple buildings from Alva are these two new ones. And... they both suck. Yay for making the league experience even worse!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info