New Incursion Rooms in 3.3.1

please keep temple in next leagues
Tormented spirits are shit. Strongbox room is fine. Harbinger / Talisman / even Legacy Room would've been better.
Strongbox is fine, at least it's not one of those binary III or nothing crap rooms.
"
Zottelfisch wrote:
Cartographer's box in a T16 Temple...nice :p

Keep in mind the unique one can only drop unique maps... So no T16s. Prepare for a bunch of Pillars of Arun and Whakawairua Tuahu!

That, and since they didn't mention otherwise... Chances are normal carto boxes will be banned from appearing in Temples above level 78, since they already are prevented from appearing in T12 (79) maps and above. That's kinda why most of us never see them.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
best league yet... :D
Pure awsomeness....! :D
sounds awsome
"I mean to beat you to death, and drink your blood from a boot."
On the plus side: 2 cool new rooms! Multiple tormented spirits in some of the temple rares could be extremely challenging (aka downright deadly) and I simply cannot wait to try for the Strongbox room!!! :D

On the downside: While I agree that it should help players with one challenge...
"
Those of you that are working on completing your challenges will be happy to know that Tormented Embezzlers can be found in the Sadist's Den, which can help you finish 'Complete these Encounters I'.
... it appears to actually makes a second challenge ("Fully Upgraded Rooms"), slightly more difficult... as there will now be 2 new rooms in competition for your "what room do you get offered RNG".

Granted it's a small decrease to the RNG (22 to 24 rooms total?) and there are still 2 months to go, so this is not the end of the world but I don't recall GGG introducing changes a month into a league that negatively impacted challenges in the past. I'm sure it has happened (and there are horror stories about it or a full reddit devoted to the topic), and maybe it just didn't impact me or I was not playing that particular league. And while I know there is a good percentage of players that can upgrade all "22 rooms" in a single afternoon of play time, those of us who are "RNG-Challenged" require a bit more time. :P

Having said all the above, I still love the Temple and Incursions (once I figured out the little quirks to running them) and am very happy to see GGG improving them even more! Hoping to see this introduced into the core game. Thanks GGG!
hm well, some more unique maps, thats cool.
:O nice update keep with good work GGG
"
johnnyh2 wrote:
On the plus side: 2 cool new rooms! Multiple tormented spirits in some of the temple rares could be extremely challenging (aka downright deadly) and I simply cannot wait to try for the Strongbox room!!! :D

On the downside: While I agree that it should help players with one challenge...
"
Those of you that are working on completing your challenges will be happy to know that Tormented Embezzlers can be found in the Sadist's Den, which can help you finish 'Complete these Encounters I'.
... it appears to actually makes a second challenge ("Fully Upgraded Rooms"), slightly more difficult... as there will now be 2 new rooms in competition for your "what room do you get offered RNG".

Granted it's a small decrease to the RNG (22 to 24 rooms total?) and there are still 2 months to go, so this is not the end of the world but I don't recall GGG introducing changes a month into a league that negatively impacted challenges in the past. I'm sure it has happened (and there are horror stories about it or a full reddit devoted to the topic), and maybe it just didn't impact me or I was not playing that particular league. And while I know there is a good percentage of players that can upgrade all "22 rooms" in a single afternoon of play time, those of us who are "RNG-Challenged" require a bit more time. :P

Having said all the above, I still love the Temple and Incursions (once I figured out the little quirks to running them) and am very happy to see GGG improving them even more! Hoping to see this introduced into the core game. Thanks GGG!

Well, they could solve this by making the challenge "upgrade 22/24 rooms" instead of "upgrade all rooms". The same goes for killing architects. That way, nobody would lose progress. Wouldn't be the first challenges where you need a certain number of things of a type, and not all of them - say, complete 14/17 unique maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info