What We're Working On

"
JimmyWoodman wrote:
"
So can we assume that what you're NOT working on is the alternative payment option to Xsolla? It's been more than 6 months now since Chris mentioned it. It really doesn't take that long to add another option to a business.

You should care GGG, it's costing you money.

I stopped supporting the game since Xsolla.
Now they have Tencent, of yours and my money, it does not matter to them.

I live and play very well without giving support .... the problem is not mine

Whats the point of your post? To complain?
Well, I wish you Good Luck on your Path GGG.
But for me im not so excited about what you are coming up with.
Why playing a game which tells you every season since beyond:
Others are lucky but not You. So No Need. NN. Bye
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
Hypee!!!!
"
August One-month Event
Around a month before the end of the Incursion league, we're planning to run a community event (similar to what we did with Flashback during Bestiary). More details will be announced once they are locked in.

Oh
Yes
The
absolute
best
idea
ever

top1-500 every class statistic (yes, even saboteur)
most skill used: elemental hit
2nd most skill used: Unhandled event loop exception
royale!!!!
I really need performance improvements, cant lvl up with all the screen freeze moments im having :/
You uh, planning to make damage from traps/minions/etc have at least a percent chance to increase the timer for architects? I mean, it's neat having a league mechanic based around clear speed, but not so interesting when the same builds are clearing most of a map with one ability use. They're already fast - they don't need further rewards. Minions just happen to be dogshit in some of these rooms because they're narrow corridors.
Is cold snap intended to be a skill generating frenzy charge for melee characters?

Even with area overlapping now, the damage is far behind from arc and BV. I can't see any reason to nerf cold snap even further unless you guys want cold snap become a complete trash skill which no one uses in the future just like vortex.
"
DistantBliss wrote:
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
xyllywyt wrote:
mmm. put in player useful things, like being able to start in your h/o.

THIS PLOX.

Also This; improving performance by 5-10% is very nice, but as Slipperyjim8 described so eloquantly: ''I hate when you start up the game and you load into a town and you get bombarded by MTX fuckboys that lag your pc''.

yeah. "fuck those fuckbois that supported the game". sometimes intelligence is lost on streamers i guess.

is this an argument to make mtx even cheaper?

gggtencent should paywall the game so those idiots stop insulting those who financed poe so far. and it would also allow gggto have players directly return to their hideouts cause there would he no need to advertise mtx anymore.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
yeah. "fuck those fuckbois that supported the game". sometimes intelligence is lost on streamers i guess.

is this an argument to make mtx even cheaper?

gggtencent should paywall the game so those idiots stop insulting those who financed poe so far. and it would also allow gggto have players directly return to their hideouts cause there would he no need to advertise mtx anymore.

I don't think supporting and prancing in flashy mtx are exactly the same thing, though.
People support by buying packs and stash tabs as well, which I believe is more common.

Just sayin'

Also spawning in hideout would be a great improvement even without the mtx "fuckbois".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info