What We're Working On

Can you please make a buff icon for Chieftain's "Ngamahu, Flame's Advance" node, showing the rotation of the "every 10 seconds, gain 70% of physical damage as extra fire damage for 3 seconds" like elementalist conflux rotaion? Without any visual indicator, this property is pretty much invisible.
We want to go to ExileCon but getting the Visa is a the biggest hurdle. No one in the embassy will be believe me that I'll be going there for ExileCon. They'll most likely assume that I'll be moving there for work and for good. ^_^
----

Nish
:AOE expert
:Soloist
So PoE is not exiled anymore or more want to get exiled, whoaaa ! o.O)?

"New exiles, wraeclast has consistency. Dont worry exiles it will over soon! Ha ha ha ... !"
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Jun 29, 2018, 10:24:19 AM
"
Beglets wrote:
"
zeldicx wrote:
Please insert incursion in core Game, it's the best league so so far

+1

++
Path of Exile - O Melhor Jogo do Mundo
Please, have some sort of, at least minimal, storyline for the next league! Storyline, not plot excuse. So, something with an "ending" (i.e. a bit of story later on, too :)) when you, say, kill all the bosses, collect the artifacts or whatnot. It would make some of us way more motivated to play than the-same-bloody-totem-pole-just-with-different-symbols-all-over-again.

Thanks in advance! :)
PLEASE UPDATE SIEGE BALLISTA, or at least ranged attack totem
Seems odd to single out cold snap. Should at least remove the cool down if the degen no longer overlaps.
"
BenDurane wrote:
What a great league but trading is cancer af.

Just cant play anymore.

I agree and also this poorjoy asylium rota there have a lot of cheater that steal your map in global 820
Reaaally nice GGG, as always, congrats!!!

About other topic, any news on the improved build tracker for the passive tree on the site integrated with the game? Chris has said it will be happen sometime ago and I was excited about it.
Happy to see any "performance improvement". Because new temple is laggy as fuck :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info