What We're Working On

FUCK YES! SORRY BUT THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!
When Polish localization language for game
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
When are you guys going to bring back racing?

And no, I don't mean the short partied ladder events where you can win MTX. I mean RACE SEASONS.

Can we have a confirmation that these are a thing of the past and will not be continued? Or that they will at some point in time return?

Veteran racers have been left hanging for a while, now.

I'd also like to know if this is a thing or it's gone.
I wonder what that ''mega-expansion'' will be.
sad to see that racing still gets no love from ggg .. hoping to read any news about that with every update, but keep getting disappointed.
or at least a comeback of battle royale for some time.. :(
"
Chris wrote:
The 3.3.1 update is scheduled for next week and includes two new series of Incursion rooms (where all past and present variations of a room count as one series). We'll go into more detail about these in the news early next week.

https://www.twitch.tv/arbz_azm
Last edited by ARBZ_AZM on Jun 30, 2018, 1:20:49 PM
Fix server lag, I can play other online games no problem, but I don’t want to!
Incursion has been out for a month now and has been very popular with both the community and the development team.

league is more dead then any other so far :/
can we get guild improvements to. like a co leader spot that allows u to do stash stuff like change tab names and color them and give permissions and to promote or kick. simple things like that.

still keep the tab buying and slot for guild leader. but just make a co leader slot. we def need guild QOL its been way to long for us to not have more things for it.

especially with the new party improvements coming. guild QOL would be nice also
rawrawr
Good to hear! :)
PoE & Grim Dawn, the two kingz.
Hungarian H&S fan at your service.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info