3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
srbatto wrote:

I have a doubt. By not having "Greater multiple projectiles" only fire 1 pulse ... how do I make them to be 3?

Thanks.

You want to use two First Snow jewels. Check out OPs passive tree, for where to put them.
Hello! Why do u prefer "unleash support" instead of "echo spell".
Cast speed with "echo spell" feels so good.
"
kostyanpidor wrote:
Hello! Why do u prefer "unleash support" instead of "echo spell".
Cast speed with "echo spell" feels so good.

yup, i played with unleash until it hit level 19 then tried spell echo, spell echo is so much better for this build overall due to more attacks = more freeze/chill = safety = more damage = more life and mana regen (if you have warlords ring, which you should).
with unleash you do more damage in the first hit but then you have to wait for the buildup if you want that damage train again, funny for instakill in pvp but thats about it.
if you dont have pandemonius yet (or just arent at the final boss of the map yet) i recommend running Extractor Mentis amulet for more onslaught and life regen per kill, which is great for trash killing.

Last edited by borisbolshakov on Apr 11, 2019, 9:42:03 PM
https://pastebin.com/nybkqh58
what should i work on now? the build clears everything no problem but the bosses really wreck me way too easily and against t16 ones it feels like i'm not really dealing lots of damage
Anyone have a Working Skill Tree link or Picture. The Pastebin.com link doesnt work and this build seems really fun.
"
Rock-Lee52 wrote:
Anyone have a Working Skill Tree link or Picture. The Pastebin.com link doesnt work and this build seems really fun.

https://pastebin.com/z7Wmc5QA Taken from the guide works fine in PoB
Write random stuff here
Absolutely loving this build so far, I made it my main.

My only gripe so far is the movement speed, I only have 24% increase so far and can possibly up it to 30% via the skill tree.

Any ideas?
I'd tried out some differnt Builds the last weeks in standard (cuz league is no fun at all atm).
Most guides say "best clear speed, fun mapping, tanky as hell blablabla" and most of the time it isn`t so. Especially when it comes to budget. Of course I can spent 100 of Exalts to get most builds going but I dont want to. ;) (All the RIghteous FIre/Scorching Ray builds are traps like this).

Then I stumble upon this gem of a build. It IS fun while mapping, surprisingly tanky for such lousy defensive numbers (yet MOM scales ok) and it is playable with investment around 10 Ex or so.

I really love it and gameplay feels all the way smooth up till T16 Maps. Just keep on killing mobs and care about your positioning.

My gear (though I use HH for even more fun - but not needed):
Spoiler
guys i'm trying out with this and is even a tankiers solution since u can basically proc an immortal call just by spam casting

"
CONS
-Doorways can be annoying

Not anymore :)

Source for anyone who missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5nWbJ2jB8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info