3.7 FREEZING PULSE ASSASSIN (DUAL VOID BATTERY) 6-7 MIL SHAPER DPS

"
Nairul wrote:
"
Bantei_ wrote:
oof so rich already.
But your tree is looking interesting. Thought about changing mine in a simillar way too. Especially Lethal Assault doesn't seem worth it compared with Frost Walker.

Ya I was playing around with the POB day before the league started, using OPs items. It was telling me Lethal Assault's DPS-per-point was pretty low. Same with Heart of Ice. Whereas Arcane Potency and Frost Walker gave much higher numbers.

I suppose Lethal Assault is nice for the projectile speed though.

Curious how this is still working for you. Do you still think CI is better? I've been considering switching over.
can i sacrifice some dps for more hp nodes???
"
WarlockHolmez wrote:
"
Nairul wrote:
"
Bantei_ wrote:
oof so rich already.
But your tree is looking interesting. Thought about changing mine in a simillar way too. Especially Lethal Assault doesn't seem worth it compared with Frost Walker.

Ya I was playing around with the POB day before the league started, using OPs items. It was telling me Lethal Assault's DPS-per-point was pretty low. Same with Heart of Ice. Whereas Arcane Potency and Frost Walker gave much higher numbers.

I suppose Lethal Assault is nice for the projectile speed though.

Curious how this is still working for you. Do you still think CI is better? I've been considering switching over.

I'm not running CI, and never have. So I can't speak to whether or not it's better.
"
Microdia wrote:
I just put together a build of this, using CI, and the new supports. It solves the tankiness issues, and DOUBLES this builds damage.

http://poeurl.com/cj6J

That's what I came up with so far. 220% es from tree, insane leech/crit/multi

just trying this setup.unblvbl! with really poopy gear except for 2 VB,pandemonius,mark of the shaper and curse ring i'm doing al guardians like nothing!
i have 2 void wand and 9 ex what i need next upgrade ? ty

hello loreweave is better to use if you don't have cloak ok defensia which one is better

hello which chest would you suggest to use?
"
Nairul wrote:

I'm not running CI, and never have. So I can't speak to whether or not it's better.

Whoops, wrong person.

"
Microdia wrote:
"
Jakelbob wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:
I just put together a build of this, using CI, and the new supports. It solves the tankiness issues, and DOUBLES this builds damage.

Sounds cool.. what gear/gems do you run?

Right now Inya's aren't even being sold in the league, so skipped those. Just typical CI gear with ES/res/crit/multi/CS on it, with VB's and some of the uniques. For supports I removed controlled for energy leech, and removed cold pen for max level arcane surge. That alone added a shitload of damage with the new supports. You can swap out the arcane surge for inc crit to hit 100% and be reflect immune. Now if you get a fossil chest with socketed gems are supported by arcane surge its even more crazy, and you can put the focus back in.

I'm still toying with gear and have redone the tree numerous times already, every time it keeps getting better and better. I'm almost to the point now with ES/ES LPS that it's almost a face tank build. Crazy change from how squishy it was previously. Will keep updated as I progress it.

I'd love to know how this is still working for you. Do you still think CI is better? I've been considering switching over. Thanks!
"
Microdia wrote:
"
Jakelbob wrote:
"
Microdia wrote:

Sounds cool.. what gear/gems do you run?

Right now Inya's aren't even being sold in the league, so skipped those. Just typical CI gear with ES/res/crit/multi/CS on it, with VB's and some of the uniques. For supports I removed controlled for energy leech, and removed cold pen for max level arcane surge. That alone added a shitload of damage with the new supports. You can swap out the arcane surge for inc crit to hit 100% and be reflect immune. Now if you get a fossil chest with socketed gems are supported by arcane surge its even more crazy, and you can put the focus back in.

I'm still toying with gear and have redone the tree numerous times already, every time it keeps getting better and better. I'm almost to the point now with ES/ES LPS that it's almost a face tank build. Crazy change from how squishy it was previously. Will keep updated as I progress it.

"
I'd love to know how this is still working for you. Do you still think CI is better? I've been considering switching over. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind an update about your progress either :)
Last edited by emmaline6109 on Mar 22, 2019, 12:37:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info