Stuck in endless loading screen after Map

Same thing happening to me. No pattern. Some screens I can load in from, some I get stuck. Just started happening a few days ago and it's only getting worse. Have to alt+f4 the game every time now.
Same
I have been trying to see if it was a problem on my side. Directx 11 is broken in this game. I tried all different things and nothing works so I stick to directx 9 now. I run maps and and finished with 4 or 5 then a lag spike and I am frozen screen. Last League I ripped a few in the mines from this and the rubber band back into dankness.
Same here...
Same problem here. No solution to this yet? This sucks. I can't play.
it just started happening for me aswell. i cant play the game it is so frustrating.sometimes it is ok but randomly it stucks at loading screens what's happening i dont know can we get some help here please ?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxfP07J9VFQTNENZNmIzMUJoNVU/view
I have same problem. I contacted tecnical support. I sent infos about Dxdiag. But there is no answer yet. I tried different pcs and different launcher as steam and standalone client. But, problem like in the video endless loading screen. I am using ssd(evo 860) on my desktop and the game installed in the this ssd. I think this problem should be solved together with the new league. Otherwise, many players will leave the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info