Stuck in endless loading screen after Map

Hi,
I put in a Map into the Map-thing and went through the portal. I was stuck in an endless loading screen and since then my game completely broke. Mostly I can get to my starting zone (Oria or whatever the name of the epiloge zone is) but when I teleport to another zone I´m always stuck again in infinite loading screen. Sometimes it works and I can again open a map in the Map-thing, when I go through the portal there´s again a endless loading screen. I basically cant play the game anymore and just stand afk in the Epilogue-zone.
What can I do? Tried restarting PC and this didn´t fix my problem.
Last bumped on Feb 28, 2019, 10:16:07 AM
I have the same problem. I can get to my hideout but when i try to open a map i just get an endless loading screen.
Same here.
Started last night and I eventually stopped playing. I thought servers are unstable because poetrade and this page also didn't work.
But this morning I have a same problem. I was able to enter 3 maps and the problem occurred. When trying to enter the map, it stuck on a loading screen.
Update:
It stuck on one map. Tried changing servers, didn't work.
I changed the map and went through.

i have the same problem. its stuck on loading screen then after a while it goes back to login page saying something about authentication..
Now I'm not able to load Oriath.

It looks like it doesn't have any connection to which you are trying to load.
Loading instances is not working. I'm not able to find a pattern yet.
I tested a bit with different maps but i also can't find any sort of pattern, sometimes i can clear 2 maps and get stuck on the third and sometimes im stuck at the first one. So far the only thing that always loads for my is my Hideout.

Edit: Forgot to meantion that i tested City's aswell and so far i had no problems but as soon as i use Map's the bug happens.

Last edited by Mortiakamorti on Jun 24, 2018, 5:37:17 AM
yeah i got the same problem
i have the same problem+ i can't open pathofexile.com and poe.trade, i started using vpn to be able to open the sites the ingame error fixed it self no more loading issue what so ever
I've got same problem as well, also lost a temple already by beeing stuck in an endless loading screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info