Stuck in endless loading screen after Map

This is the result from WinMTR:
https://pastebin.com/NXQfJ7R5

Btw, I'm not having any of these issues with characters in the standard league.
Same problem here ... endless loading screen in several maps
Same problem here, got stuck in a Dark forest map loading screen. Never managed to enter map after 3 attempts of shutting the game down and starting back up. When going back for the 4th time it got stuck on loading screen of the Hideout lol. Before that, the same endless loading happened when entering Highgate.
Playing on SC Incursion league. Incidents started occurring yesterday for some reason. Tried verifying integrity, says everything is fine (it isn't). Playing on dx11. Now trying to reinstall. Going to keep you posted if that fixes it...
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
It is the same for me, just endless loading screens. I waited 1 min max coz im afraid if im zoned in server side i might die so i just macro logout.
It happens randomly, like open a map and you can play it normally, than the next map goes into endless loop no matter if you log back in and try again all 6 portals do the same. I lost 2 red maps and a juicy temple. :(
Checked game integrity and connection all is fine.
i have the same problem with my master missons in hideout. I can do 2 or 3 and the next is endless laoding screen. Tried restarting the game, changing servers nothing works, if i abandod mission and do another master it works again. Yesterday it was Tora, today its Vorici, after a few tries i cant even go to hideout anymore. Then i even have problems to connect to realm.

So I even tried making a new char, runnung to town, killing hillock, loading hide out, master mission still doesnt load.

Frankfurt and Amsterdam Realm i cant connect, ping to other realms is between 150 and 300ms, where it normally is bewteen 50 and 75.

Every other Programm runs fine, (Streaming in HD, ... so it guess it is not on my side). Other realmns like Paris or Moscow i can log in, but i get endless loop loading town.

Pls fix you servers.
Last edited by ninuvas1977 on Jun 24, 2018, 1:24:29 PM
Same here.
Server: Frankfurt
I have the same Problem since yesterday evening.
Never Problems before.

I hope GGG looks into it, kinda unplayable...
yep i started this game 2 days ago i like it very much, but it goes worst and worst, cant enter in any maps becouse of crashes and infinite loadings :(((
its unplayable this way sadly
Same issue here, suddenly started today out of nowhere.

Quite some people seem to have this issue, isn't there any workaround, reply, fix out there?

Hard to believe all of you stopped playing...I am currently leveling and getting stuck in loading screen every couple of times I change the area....
This problem freaking sucks.. I can't play at all because of how much it's happening at every single loading screen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info