[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
Mindfreak90 wrote:
Can you go dual sprinkler on this build?

There's zero reason to go dual on sprinkler now that they've made the flat fire scaling local.
Hello, I want to do this build and was trying to craft a shield. After over 150c I still dont really have anything good and wanted to ask which of these shields would be the best for the build:
"
Proteusius wrote:
Hello, I want to do this build and was trying to craft a shield. After over 150c I still dont really have anything good and wanted to ask which of these shields would be the best for the build:

If you can cover the res' on your rings (that have good strength on them), the first one, if you're struggling to get good res rings that have strength, the second one.
"
Karriane wrote:
If you can cover the res' on your rings (that have good strength on them), the first one, if you're struggling to get good res rings that have strength, the second one.

Alright thanks for the help, but I think the third shield looks nice too because of the max. fire resistance. But it depends on the rings I will get as you said.
Last edited by Proteusius on Sep 28, 2018, 7:02:50 AM
Hello I'm in the process of building a character like the one in your build as my league starter and I have to say I love the build but I have a question!

in the new delve league patch, how are you handling the light radius issue that the helm brings into play? I noticed the POE build you have doesnt have any light radius skill. Any tips for me man?
"
zan3yo wrote:
Hello I'm in the process of building a character like the one in your build as my league starter and I have to say I love the build but I have a question!

in the new delve league patch, how are you handling the light radius issue that the helm brings into play? I noticed the POE build you have doesnt have any light radius skill. Any tips for me man?

Light radius doesn't actually do anything in the mine so it is not important and should not be an issue. The crawler has it's own light radius that you can upgrade.
Last edited by Proteusius on Sep 30, 2018, 10:54:10 AM
well aside from the mine it's super dark in doors, whats your suggested fix for that?
Last edited by Hartsa on Oct 3, 2018, 1:04:41 PM
I wasn't sure how far I'd go with this build, but after 3 lab runs I think it's fate that I bring it all the way to the end:

Hello I'd really like some help understanding something about this build. Can someone PLEASE tell me how Immortal Call procs when I don't see anything that gives me Endurance charges? Does the Immortal Call thing still give me immunity and get cast from me taking damage? I've never noticed it working so yeah I'd really like if someone could tell me more about this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info