[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

"
Ejdzej wrote:

What about adding to it Prismatic Fossil for More Elemental modifiers or More Lightning modifiers for more lightning modifiers?

You can add pretty much anything you like. Dense is the important one to get max or hybrid ES rolls, then you ofc want resistances, for which you can use fossils, and strength - for which there are no fossils.
Any recommendations for aura/curse substitutes, assuming my auras are covered by my aura/cursebot friend? I have been experimenting with Heralds etc for adding some damage. I swapped the curse on damage taken for flammibility.
Is this build Uber Elder viable?
Why didn't you take vaal pact?
I am trying to improve my shield now. Other than dense fossil crafting, are there any other effective ways to get str archon shield with high es and all res?
You could ess craft but I'm sure time and effort would be better spent with dense and prismatic on the shield.
Any idea where to put unnatural instinct in here?
Why opt out for an ES helm vs the black sun? or even a Str/Int base so it has the ability to roll str without ess crafting
I'm leveling this build right now, and I just bought an enchant base for 2ex and threw about 80c worth of shrieking rage essences on it:

How much of an improvement over black sun crest is this?
The "Curse Enemies with Level # Enfeeble on Hit" corruption on Shaper's Touch gloves is really, really nice:

- Applies Enfeeble as you Shield Charge into packs for greater safety.
- If you're running the Watcher's Eye with "Gain x% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" mod, the corruption allows you to place Clarity where the Enfeeble was in the CWDT setup.

Prior to getting this corruption, I was running an Unset Ring for the sole purpose of needing a socket for Clarity. Now, problem solved and I can use a better ring...
Last edited by joNDel_x on Sep 23, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info