[3.5] Leidenfrost Lead Lady. CI Brutus Lead Sprinkler. 10k ES, 4.7Mil Shaper DPS. 2.1k Strength

If any1 is selling black sun MS +3 Proj, kindly pm me in game pls NoobNoobinDelve :)
"
If any1 is selling black sun MS +3 Proj, kindly pm me in game pls NoobNoobinDelve :)

I was searching for the last couple of weeks for even a MS +2 projectiles Black Sun and never saw one. Never saw a Black Sun with even a remotely useful enchant for us.

I finally broke down and bought a good base and crafted this, yesterday:
I don't particularly like the INT mod on it (afraid it might mess up Dex>Int, when I put in the last Inertia jewel); but, gotta love the T1 ES mods...
Would this build work with other melee skills? And which one could i do for single target instead of molten strike? I've just done a pathfinder molten strike and would like to test this build
Last edited by raigorino on Sep 24, 2018, 8:16:30 AM

Just crafted this using an essence with fire damage, it seems good for the build but doesn't have an open suffix for crafting a res on it. I can craft the 4c increased ES. Do you think this is good enough?

EDIT: After writing this I also crafted this shield

This has an open suffix so I could craft a resistance or attributes on it but not sure what to do, with both the ring and shield (as well as le heup of all) I only have 44% all resistances which obviously isn't good enough
Last edited by Doherty98 on Sep 24, 2018, 7:46:34 AM
"
joNDel_x wrote:
"

I was searching for the last couple of weeks for even a MS +2 projectiles Black Sun and never saw one. Never saw a Black Sun with even a remotely useful enchant for us.

I don't particularly like the INT mod on it (afraid it might mess up Dex>Int, when I put in the last Inertia jewel); but, gotta love the T1 ES mods...

How did you craft your helm? With fossils or just chaos spamming?
Indigon Hubris Circlet, Do you think it will work with the buid?
"
"
joNDel_x wrote:
"

How did you craft your helm? With fossils or just chaos spamming?

Chaos spam. I only had a few appropriate type fossils - I used those and failed, then spammed Chaos...
"
genovez wrote:
Indigon Hubris Circlet, Do you think it will work with the buid?

I think Indigon would be difficult to work in for a couple of reasons:

1) very limited mana pool (I have less than 100 free mana)
2) No easy way to raise the cost of MS...
Can you go dual sprinkler on this build?
After lvl 92, what passives do you recommend taking? str nodes and connecting to the templar starting point to get 5% pen, Do you think its worth?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info