[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Whats your opinion on adding some impale from dreadbanner and forceful skewring+Swift skewering?
How would you change the build to use cyclone instead? I really wanna play bleed cyclone but my PoB knowledge is pretty poor. I don't know how to judge things like mana and life sustain.
Someone on Reddit did some calculations. Not sure if it's right. https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxp1eq/some_tips_for_maximizing_your_lacerate_dps_in_37/

Does this sound right? Also what order would you use gems going from 3L-4L-5L and should we reach a certain attack speed before going multistrike?
IGN ThundaBoom
Last edited by Gthunda on Jun 6, 2019, 11:24:12 PM
"
loczek123 wrote:
"
Rage prolly better than brutality?

I am unable to clearly answer the question which gem will be better than which configuration. PoB still has no new skills implemented. For sure during the league everything will be clear, now it's hard for me to answer unequivocally. This patch has introduced a huge amount of changes.

Melee Physical Damage / Rage / Chance to Bleed / Ruthless / Fortify / Multistrike / Brutality

We will have to give up two of these gems, I cannot determine which one at this moment. Maybe with the right amount of Attack Speed we will be able to cancel the Multistrike which is the only one here that does not affect Bleed (although Attack Speed is also important for us). Fortify is probably one of the weaker here but I would prefer to keep it for defense, and Rampart wheel which gives us a lot of good thinks. Maybe just use it in the old way on movement skill just for the defence and put pasives on other way.

To be clear, each of these supports will work very well, we have to wait for the question which is the best.

"
Do you think this build will work with Perforate as well as Lacerate?

I think it's not as good but it will be work well. But there it's one problem, same problem like Bladestorm have:

The trick with Bladestorm is that the gem is red, so the change between double strike and it is more complicated. Of course, everything can be done but you have to reckon with the fact that it is no longer an exchange of one gem. For example, you can use the faster attack instead of multistrike in the Bladestrom setup. But I personally think that this skill will be rather slow compared to other skills.

Thx for the response ;)
"
Whats your opinion on adding some impale from dreadbanner and forceful skewring+Swift skewering?

Impale does not add anything to this build. Not worth it.

"
How would you change the build to use cyclone instead? I really wanna play bleed cyclone but my PoB knowledge is pretty poor. I don't know how to judge things like mana and life sustain.

Cycolne Deals 54% of Base Damage, It would be too low to look at this gem for Bleed. For comparison, Double Strike - 112%, Lacerate 123%.
After this, Cyclone is now channeling, it means that most of the support gem will not work with it.

"
Does this sound right? Also what order would you use gems going from 3L-4L-5L and should we reach a certain attack speed before going multistrike?

In the first post in the gem section there is extensive info regarding support gems. Guy from reddit came to similar conclusions as me. I recommend reading.

I made some order in the first post, most of it is already converted to 3.7. (boring night at work, goodnight) :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 7, 2019, 1:14:27 AM
Hi bro

Looking for your POB, why not taking Vaal pact and also Fleetfoot?
Good morning OP. I'm not good enough at the game to understand it myself, so can you please tell me why would we use Gladiator instead of Slayer? Cuz Slayer got really op buffs. Explain it to me please if u have some spare time...

Thanks for the build ! Do you think I can use it with cleave ? And I'm curious about the ascendancy, I'm rather new on the game but I really liked the Versatile Combattant perk last time I played a Glad and I don't know if blood & sand + dual wield boost is better than it. Can you explain your choice ?
First of all, very nice build and I'm considering this as my league starter later this day.

Now considering taking Fortify as a main support gem, how do you feel about taking the Rampart Node?

I've been tinkering around with the PoB you provided and I'm not entirely sure what I would swapt out for it though.
"
DayZmeRoll wrote:
First of all, very nice build and I'm considering this as my league starter later this day.

Now considering taking Fortify as a main support gem, how do you feel about taking the Rampart Node?

I've been tinkering around with the PoB you provided and I'm not entirely sure what I would swapt out for it though.

Since fortify will be up 100% of the time, Rampart node will be next to necessary. Huge increase to offense and defense

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info