[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

Hey, really looking to start legion with this build. What to you think of the pride aura ?
I was looking to use it instead of vulnerability and use Aul's Uprising with grace aura reserves no mana.

Thanks for your help
Hey, love the idea - my plan was nearly the same tree tbh, but yours is slightly better ;)

What do you think of this 6L: Lacerate, Fortigy, Multistrike, Meele phys Dmg, Chante to Bleed + Pulverise - would be more dmg while sacrificing a bit attack speed.

IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
still useing rumi's flask? or didnt you have time to update the flask section?

it is not updated yet, it will be replaced by some ordinary flask.

"
Hey, really looking to start legion with this build. What to you think of the pride aura ?
I was looking to use it instead of vulnerability and use Aul's Uprising with grace aura reserves no mana.

I think it is not worth it. Vulnerability gives a huge boost to this build, it really makes a difference. And the Impresence itself is also great with flat phy damage (flat its most important for bleed).

"
What do you think of this 6L: Lacerate, Fortigy, Multistrike, Meele phys Dmg, Chante to Bleed + Pulverise - would be more dmg while sacrificing a bit attack speed.

my build has the task of getting the bleed out as much as possible, Pulverise in itself will not affect the bleed, just a hit. For this less Attack Speed = slower I put on 8 stacks of bleed. Well, he will not work with Double Strike which is not AoE skill. In this case, brutality is much better, it also does not affect the bleed but not nerf Attack Speed and works with each skill.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 6, 2019, 10:36:44 AM
People are saying impale is looking pretty good. Would we want to factor that in at all?
IGN ThundaBoom
"
Gthunda wrote:
People are saying impale is looking pretty good. Would we want to factor that in at all?

This is a nice gem but in this case it will not be good, here you have to pay attention to Rage which will probably be a huge dps boost with so much flat dmg.

Main Skill -> Melee Physical Damage -> Rage -> Chance to Bleed/Ruthless -> Fortify -> Multistrike
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 6, 2019, 11:06:47 AM
I wasn't planning on starting a Gladiator this league, but this build guide has me seriously considering it now.
Hello, I just wanted to ask you a quick question regarding support skills before league launch. In the new setup I'm going to use either ruthless or chance to bleed and i wasn't sure which one to use or if they're used in different situations.

Thanks!
Rage prolly better than brutality?
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Do you think this build will work with Perforate as well as Lacerate?
"
Rage prolly better than brutality?

I am unable to clearly answer the question which gem will be better than which configuration. PoB still has no new skills implemented. For sure during the league everything will be clear, now it's hard for me to answer unequivocally. This patch has introduced a huge amount of changes.

Melee Physical Damage / Rage / Chance to Bleed / Ruthless / Fortify / Multistrike / Brutality

We will have to give up two of these gems, I cannot determine which one at this moment. Maybe with the right amount of Attack Speed we will be able to cancel the Multistrike which is the only one here that does not affect Bleed (although Attack Speed is also important for us). Fortify is probably one of the weaker here but I would prefer to keep it for defense, and Rampart wheel which gives us a lot of good thinks. Maybe just use it in the old way on movement skill just for the defence and put pasives on other way.

To be clear, each of these supports will work very well, we have to wait for the question which is the best.

"
Do you think this build will work with Perforate as well as Lacerate?

I think it's not as good but it will be work well. But there it's one problem, same problem like Bladestorm have:

The trick with Bladestorm is that the gem is red, so the change between double strike and it is more complicated. Of course, everything can be done but you have to reckon with the fact that it is no longer an exchange of one gem. For example, you can use the faster attack instead of multistrike in the Bladestrom setup. But I personally think that this skill will be rather slow compared to other skills.
Last edited by loczek123 on Jun 6, 2019, 1:47:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info