[3.10] Dreamfeather Machine. Champion/Gladiator Build. | All Content! League Starter - Budget!

"
Is the 1% to attack damage per 450 evasion really enough to make up for Dream feather having such a low natural PDPS? and if so what is the cut off for evasion before you start seeing the benefit of that vs other 1 handers(obviously not talking about the crazy crafted high PDPS foils just generic end game one handers)

Yes, it compensates for average pdps. Of course, some crazy rare can be drawn more, but not much. And the whole build mechanic is based on using Evasion as an offensive statistic, with endgame items from Perfect Form who can give us tone evasion, no sword can match it.

"
Is this hardcore viable?

I have never played hc. So I can not answer this question. if you decide, let me know if it is suitable and what you have changed.

"
How budget will this be to start the league with compared with like ED/Contageon?

Generally, no item is required to start, all you need is a good weapon (high pdps), you have to invest in time, but that's true for every build. The previous time I played the items under this build were cheap, it is known in the legion can change quite a lot. Well melee has become popular and the streams probably only worsen the case.
"
loczek123 wrote:
Yes, it compensates for average pdps. Of course, some crazy rare can be drawn more, but not much. And the whole build mechanic is based on using Evasion as an offensive statistic, with endgame items from Perfect Form who can give us tone evasion, no sword can match it.

So would you say it's better to stick with weapons that have higher PDPS until you get a perfect form, or another armor with high evasion? Then make the switch, or are dream feathers good enough from the jump?
double post
Last edited by shishkabob on Jun 7, 2019, 3:44:18 PM
A retarded question for sure, but just for being sure, when do we use ds and when lacerate?
Hey OP, I also got some questions. First of all thank you for this guide, I will use this as my leaguestarter once I have time to start.

My questions concern the mana reservation: we obviously use 50% Grace, and start with 35% blasphemy vuln. After we have the impresence we add herald of purity 25%, also wenn use blood and Sand 10%. So weit are at 85%. now. You also mention using arctic armor. This is also 25% (110% in total). I guess this is only used when WE have perfect form? Also we are Running Out of gem Sockets. We will need to get rid of some gems or am I missing Something?

I also have a question about the CWDT setup. You say that you usw max Level of CWDT. This means a damage threshold of ~3000 damage. Does this even trigger often enough to be useful? I would have thought more thank 1000 damage is too seldom. I know WE want to Trigger high Level molten Shell and a high level golem but If it is only working once a map, is it even worth it?

Thanks for your thoughts in these questions!
IGN: Myralah (Rampage)
Last edited by Kinglooi on Jun 7, 2019, 6:37:23 PM
Bladestorm is pretty great. I wonder if it's a good fit for this build...
Hey nice guide, how do you think this compares to Mathils generic glad lacerate build for 3.7? He doesn't do any of this crismon dance bleed stuff.
What are good weapon bases we should be grabbing while leveling?
can you wake full pob build with items etc. im about curios dps numbers.
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Hey nice guide, how do you think this compares to Mathils generic glad lacerate build for 3.7? He doesn't do any of this crismon dance bleed stuff.

Yes, I was curious about this too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info